Roman Reigns suspended!

Callum1993

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he has been caught on the juice... sorry but surley they all on some form of steriods?? Ambrose all of a sudden has got bigger lately. I remember watching him last November at wwe live event in london and thought he looked very scrawny and now all of sudden hes bigger again like he was in his shield days. I did predict a week ago wwe is juicing him up for champ. And now Roman is suspended for dabbling!! Makes me laugh

As per Meltz just now on Observer Radio, they were fully aware of the Wellness Violation before the PPV.

I reckon they definitely knew before the PPV.

Having Reigns lose the title this early into what was clearly designed to be a long reign, and losing clean too made no sense. Especially when you think how fucking incredibly strong he's been booked since day one.  

Be interesting to see that happens now. Reigns is certainly testing Vince's love for him.

• Paid Members

That's very interesting that he has owned up. My initial instinct was "heel trigger -pull now" and we could relive jailbird crush, but better.

Owning up though, it's almost a bit like 'I'm sorry, please forgive me'. Nothing wrong with that, but not necessary unless he's still going to be a booed face.

Meltz posted on Twitter last week that they were soon going to break the biggest news story they've had in a while.  I'm probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but you'd have to assume this is what he was talking about.

• Paid Members

Could they have already known about it before now? Hence the result at Money In The Bank? Could be a case of this being the earliest opportunity to get him gone and set up a match for him coming back in one go

Yes, as per Meltz, reported above.

• Paid Members

Meltz posted on Twitter last week that they were soon going to break the biggest news story they've had in a while. I'm probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but you'd have to assume this is what he was talking about.

he was talking about the UFC sale

Archived