Roman Reigns suspended!

Callum1993

• Paid Members

Apparently Brock's been tested 5 times since they announced him for UFC 200. I reckon he's clean and he'll have to cut to 265 anyway but it'll be interesting to see what he looks like at the event.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone, possibly Haas but I'm not sure, once went on a rant saying that WWE doesn't just know about Cena using the juice, but actively pays for it.

Sour grapes, one would imagine.

I found out fairly recently that that's not what sour grapes means. The fable is that the fox tries getting grapes from a tree but can't reach. He eventually gives up and says he doesn't want them anyway as they're probably sour.

Im not saying he comes back and incoporates this suspension into his character but hes got to come back as a heel now.

He comes back the Raw after Battleground... "So about that triple threat, didnt happen did it? That must of sucked for y'all *smirks* Who cares about the Shield anyway? Brock, we've got some unfinished business!"

Face Brock v Heel Reigns at SummerSlam*"

*Provided Lesnar doesnt get ruined at UFC 200.

• Paid Members

In fairness, he's been up and down with his weight for the past year or so.

From something like this

vhqb8l.jpg

Fairly average physique. Bordering on Ambrose and doesn't seem to have dem dere Samoan geneticz.

To this:

120grrq.jpg]

And back again.

It’s crossed my mind a fair bit with regards to his fluctuating guns and delts (in particular, the latter) but I then thought there’s no way he’d be that stupid given he’s the face of the company and their ‘boy’. I really thought it was the oul creatine.

The argument has always been 'they only test shitheads, if you're the chosen few you're sound'.

Only "push teh cruzrs" idiots came out with that though. The prevalent thing was that the top guys could spend top dollar on getting past the testing. So either Cena's clean as a whistle, or Roman Reigns is a cheapskate/fool.

• Paid Members

Ha, yeah. Scott going a bit Daily Mail with his before and afters.

Although, I have been noticing he's been looking a bit more impressive physique-wise recently. Not Triple H early 1999 to late 1999, like, but still seemingly bigger, cut etc.

Who decides who's getting tested?

I can imagine when the testers come to town vince n co hide Cena, Reigns and Orton in basement like that episode of The Simpsons when the school tests are happening and Bart, Nelson and the bullies get dumped there with the promise of a new bike, but Reigns got out and got caught while Cena and Orton just shake there heads.

• Paid Members

I don't give a fuck who you are. If you look like you do in the first picture, you're not going to look like that in the second even if you are bronzed up and bursting blood vessels in your eyes tensing.

Seriously, look at that first picture and tell me that's what a WWE champion should look like in Vinces eyes.

His pots were probably gone coz as 'the guy' he couldn't maintain size and had to look for help.

Cena, however, even when he's injured and dropping muscle looks like he's carved out of Abercrombie.

I'm not judging, for the record.

If I weren't asthmatic I'd be banging the juice out of it, straight up. But I am, so I can't...

Bit selective to compare a picture of him flexing to a normal pose.

Yeah i thought that.

This "he's on the juice" is all speculation aswell isnt it?

Im going for "synthetic marajuana", whatever the hell that is! Just so i can take a sign to the wrestling saying "ROMAN HEMPIRE". Get it?

• Paid Members

Hasn't Orton been caught out a bunch of times? His push never really suffered, I'm sure Roman will be alright.

Orton's a top guy, but he's not the top guy like Reigns was looking to be.

In fact, Orton's previous violations are probably why he's where he is on the roster. He's in a great spot, but would they trust him at the top?

Archived