Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

I woke up Friday morning having dreamt one of our neighbours, Bonnie, had died. My wife and I were in her flat for a while and then I had to help carry her body outside. Weirded me out a bit but I didn't say anything. That evening I bumped into someone else on our floor. She goes, "did you hear about Bonnie?" She died two weeks ago.

• Moderators

Is anyone here a glutton when they go to places like McDonalds? I'll mean to just get a Quarter Pounder with Cheese large meal with another double cheeseburger on the side. This normally turns into QP with Cheese as a large meal, an extra large fries and SIX double cheese burgers. Of which I will normally keep 2 or 3 in the fridge and heat up later or the next day. They taste alright if you microwave them for about 30 seconds per burger in that weird wax paper they come in.

I'm well going to die by 40, although according to my mate Fitzy I was gonna be dead by 21 and 30 too.

• Paid Members

Not quite to that extent, but I did something similar tonight. Grabbed a Big Mac meal, but that didn't seem quite enough- so I got a double cheeseburger too. Chocolate milkshake as part of the meal as well, of course.

I'd have got some mozzarella sticks too if they had them on the menu.

Edited by PunkStep

As might have been clear by a post I made in the #EATCLEAN thread, I’m absolutely guilty of this. I eat quite well and in sensible portions throughout the week, but by the time Friday evening comes around and the drinks start flowing I’ll crave junk in large quantities. For example, I recently had a work event at a swanky hotel which included glasses of complimentary champagne being delivered to me every 30 minutes. There was no time for me to eat dinner that day and I eschewed the hors d'oeuvres because I knew I was getting a taxi home and I’d ask the driver to hit the drive thru, one Big Mac, six nuggets, large fries and two apple pies later I was satisfied. I’d put it down to McDonald’s food not being very filling but considering I once demolished a large Dominos pizza with wedges, wings and ice cream in one go after a night out it’s probably just me. 

• Paid Members

Right lads, a cheat meal for me would be this and I had this on Saturday in one sitting:

13.5" Dominos Meat Feast with Anchovies and Chicken

Supermacs 7.5oz Beef Burger

Garlic and Cheese Fries

Nachos and Cheese Sauce

Trebor XXX Mints

But I don't think I ever ordered Six double cheesburgers, Butcher! That's fucking seriously impressive.

I did see somebody order 4 XL Big Kings, A whopper, 2 Chicken Royales, 2 Large Chips and 2 Cokes in Burger King on O'Connell Street. He was a wrestler before he got famous. And he fucking ate every last bit of the cunt.

• Paid Members

James Daley once attempted to eat ten XL bacon double cheeseburgers and then vomited into a bin at Lizzie Gardens. He was stoned like he was auditioning to play bass for the Wailers though.

I'm with you Butch, though not to that extent. They did 35c wings at a place near where I'm staying in Boston last night and I must have dramatically reduced the global chicken population.

On that note, me and my mate are going for the well known breakfast-breakfast2-lunch-dinner-drunk eating plan for the next nine days. I can't do gluttony in one sitting like Branque, but I have a metabolism on steroids, so can eat, shit, repeat with steely determination and skill.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

On a night out in Nottingham I once had 7 double cheeseburgers. My normal meal is 20 nuggets and a bigmac meal or double cheeseburger, or quarter pounder.

One day I'll treat myself and have the lot.

It was eating a KFC family bucket with 4 fries which was my wakeup call.

Edited by Tommy!

If you were offered £300 to take part in a fake gay orgy, fully nude with only a "pouch" covering your dick, with plenty of touching of your arms, legs and arse, filmed for a major UK network, would you do it?

Because I turned this down today.

Edited by Slapnut