WWE Payback 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, let's ridicule Bret for not wanting to do something asked of him that might be detrimental to his career

How might it have been detrimental to his career?

Since WCW were telling Bret they were going to be touring Canada (even though they didn't till 99) he didn't want the loss in Canada as he thought it would effect his drawing ability. Nothing more nothing less.

Natalya will sadly be under contract forever, mainly because of Total Divas, partly because of the family name. She was good when she debuted. Everything she does now she did back then with much more conviction. I vividly remember her taking a few girls heads off with that discus clothesline. She's getting on a bit now. Title shot every two years just keep the likes of Sash away until Summerslam. That said, I wouldn't be suprised if she got a little reign this spring.....

Natalya is a good,solid and hard working professional. She's one of (if not the best) wrestlers on the roster and doe's a lot of publicity stuff for the company. Her role as mother hen to younger talent is invaluable and i can see her either as a road agent or a trainer in NXT in the next 5 - 10 years. I think her and Tyson Kidd as trainers in NXT would benefit WWE tremendously.

Natalya's just the stop-gap feud to further Charlotte consolidating herself at the top woman in the division before Sasha wins the title at SummerSlam. Don't have any issues with it apart from the two pensioners who will be ringside for it.

Her role as mother hen to younger talent is invaluable

No it fucking isn't.

Maybe invaluable isn't the right term but she is a veteran who the other women wrestlers respect. I would imagine she has a hand in helping new talent to bed in.

I know Total Divas is a put on but fuck me, do they make her look like a complete psycho. Quite the opposite to being the veteran who helps the younger ones. Just a fucking nutter who nags her husband and hates most of her competition. Like i said, a heavily scripted show but i've seen enough episodes to read between the lines now. Can't all be fakery....

Anyway, I dont believe anyone wishes to see her wrestle over pretty much anyone else on the roster bar Cameron. I don't see her putting any effort in anymore to have anything close to resembling what Sash, Bayley, Charlotte and Becky can do. I'd rather watch Eva being gash (in both uses of the word) and excersising her superiority over all of us any day....

I agree with what your saying Philjax about Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte and Becky being higher than Natalya in terms of deserving a title shot. But i think Natalya will put Charlotte over and do a good job of it, as Winston said maybe thats how she will be best utilized in the run up to (hopefully) Charlotte vs Sasha at Summerslam.

• Paid Members

And that's quite the feat when you consider she is 50% Anvil. Bet he stinks of Wotsits.

You're on fire at the moment young/old punk.

In general regarding Natalya, Is it not possibly just a case of there are 3 woman and 3 women only who are running the women division at the moment, and they maybe want to keep the belt on Charles but don't want to cause too many losses to her counterparts.

... sorry, i had a brain fart there. 

It's not about deserving. She gets thrown a shot every couple of years as i said as a thank you for being cast as a bellend on TDivas and to keep the big feuds spread out. I don't object to that at all but really, it's time for her to piss off. Someone else can play enhancement talent just as well.

Archived