Let's Book Something Trashy

spotlightmagnet1

Hi,

Had an idea. Basically I'm going to start writing a storyline for the start of a show, probably Nitro, and you can then add your bits to it. It obviously will feature the guys I start out with and then you can involve whomever you like. The idea is to make something very cringy and car crash TV.

So here we go:

The Show opens with a intro video using North and South's 'I'm a Man Not a Boy'. 

Demolition is backstage, Ax, Smash and Crush. The interviewer asks about there upcoming match in the main event and which two will be the team.

Smash starts saying 'You don't know who, it could be me and Ax, or me and Crush, or Ax ...'

Ax cuts him off. 

'Actually, it won't be me. I have some good news for everyone. I'm having a baby. Me and the father are very happy.'

'But you don't have a womb' says the interviewer.

' We don't need no stinkin' wombs her. I keep the embryo here' and he lifts up a pet carrier with a plastic hose sellotaped to his stomach. ' So, I'm in no condition to wrestle, punks' and he leaves. 

Crush turns to Smash and says 'Don't worry, I'll keep the baby safe. It's my duty as the dad.' and walks off. Smash looks off at the two and says 'Wait, you're the dad? No I'm the dad!'

Please continue

We then get a lockeroom segment where china is violenty banging sunny with a strapon whilst val venis makes deepthroated commentary whilst camcordering.

We then get a back to sean mooney voiceover!

I don't know what year this is meant to be but i guess you just used up the whole quota of sleaze for this episode.

I was going to rebook something akin to the Lita/Dean Malenko angle whereby we'd get to see a creepy Sean Waltman watching Sasha Banks naked showering from behind.

We then get a lockeroom segment where china is violenty banging sunny with a strapon whilst val venis makes deepthroated commentary whilst camcordering.

We then get a back to sean mooney voiceover!

Even in a thread such as this, you come across weird.

• Moderators

Didn't someone once uncover loads of dead weird WWE-related erotic fan fiction? This thread has reminded me of that.

http://www.wowefa.com/stories/index.php

Greatest wrestling related site ever. Especially when you realise that people have written stories about Kronik and The Harris Brothers getting their oats.

"You ugly bitch! I hate you fucking trash whore." JJ shouted and slapped

her again.

She cried so loud as JJ signaled The Harris Boyz and they started to fuck

her harder. Jarrett went and sat right next to BPP and examined his cock.

"Yeah.. Fuck her hard. Ron! Fuck her asshole harder." JJ ordered Ron

Harris and he happily thrust harder in her very tight anus.

Archived