WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside Brooklyn Bowl and there's a big mob of people around a red carpet, lights and cameras and a WWE backdrop. Been waiting about 50 mins to kill time and out of curiosity as to whom may appear. Finally, out comes....

Rio Ferdinand.

Edit. And Shane Ritchie.

It's Daz!!!!

Alfie (Max) Moon...ill get my coat

Outside Brooklyn Bowl and there's a big mob of people around a red carpet, lights and cameras and a WWE backdrop. Been waiting about 50 mins to kill time and out of curiosity as to whom may appear. Finally, out comes....

Rio Ferdinand.

Edit. And Shane Ritchie.

It's Daz!!!!

Alfie (Max) Moon...ill get my coat

Is he going to Masterlock in those lyrics?

Rio Ferdinand.

Edit. And Shane Ritchie.

Shane Ritchie? Sake. If they were going to have somebody from EastEnders it should have been Phil Mitchell slapping about Roman Reigns and then celebrating with a bottle of vodka in the ring. Missed opportunity there

I attended the show. It was a little...odd, I kind of enjoyed but I was quite wasted as I didn't eat food for a long time and chugged down some strong booze on the journey. Some weird skinny fat asian kid who had slim face and a body that felt like he just lost 100lbs and still had the extra skin sat next to me and decided to take up as much room as possible.

So me and the family went to Raw last night and we had a fantastic time. The sky studios bar was fantastic with some fun photo op's with the belt and face painting.

The show was good fun too. The kids had a whale of a time dancing to songs (New Day   :D) and cheering for Nattie. Fuck me it does drag on though. Got there at 5:45 and left at 10:30.

We've all said it, Austin has said it, Jericho has said it, HHH basically said it.......Three hours is just too damn long! The crowd around me were dead on their arse by 9pm.

I don't think it helps main eventing the show with people the crowd had seen earlier that night. Had they built to someone the crowd was looking forward to, it may have helped.

Think they under used the New Day too (and think they may have turned the sound down on the crowd, watching it back). People went fucking ballistic for them and they didn't even get to cut a promo.

Yeah I really didnt get why New Day didnt get any promo time at least.

The amount of unicorn horns and New Day shirts was unreal, most over act by far and people really looking forward to seeing them. Then they just pop out with Cesaro for 10 minutes and thats about it. 

They're not on SmackDown either tonight so London's got a pretty shit deal in regards to the New Day

Bonus for me was not having people like Big Show and Kane (I know BS was on Superstars) stinking up the place and instead we had NXT stars fucking ruling Raw, with my 6 & 5 year old boys chanting along to (and trying to start, bless them) many NXT based chants. We wagged our little fingers off for "you can't teach that"

a few rows behind us were some "lads" that were chanting "does she take it up the arse" and "Get your tits out for the lads" during Miz TV. I take the kids to lower league football (Up the Posh!) so offensive fans and the like, are not a new challenge for me as a dad to deal with but all the hard work put into the women's division by ladies like the horsewomen and this still exists  

The Vaudevillians entrance is shit in colour

I had some guy next to me who'd had a few shandies and hated EVERYTHING.

Older, established star? "What's the point, he's fucking old news. BORING BORING FUCKING BORING!"

Newer superstar? "WHO ARE YA?"

Old guy winning "FUCKING BURY JOB! WHERES THE FUCKING BOOKING?"

New guy winning? "YOU'LL BE BURIED IN A MONTH" (complete with shovel action)

Every promo? "BORING! let them fight!"

Every match? "WHERES THE BUILD? WHATS THE POINT?"

Roman Reigns? "BORING!"

Headlocks? "NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE YOU CUNTS"

Ambrose/Owens main event "TWO IRRELEVANT GUYS FIGHTING. FUCKING IRRELEVANT. ITS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE"

It was hard work. Shame of it is, his mate seemed to be trying to enjoy it but ended up leaving before the end.

The Vaudevillians entrance is shit in colour

That new music of theirs didn't help matters either. I didn't know they'd changed it and thought Regal was coming with them.

Edit - Had to chuckle at the fully grown man, dressed as Dolph Ziggler complete with custom made tights, wig, childs title belt. He must have been gutted when Ziggler did fuck all.

Archived