WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drfunke is right here. Just look how shit the London crowd was for the NXT Takeover show in Dec. They just sat on their hands all night.

You're a right fucking troll, aint'cha? They were DEAFENING on the night, crazy into it and some of the longest chanting I've ever heard.

I think Clinton (on this occasion anyway) was being sarcastic in response to someone saying that the London crowd aren't all that. 

House shows for NXT and main roster where held around for and loathing last year, still sold out. From all accounts relationship with wwe is good, so doubt any shows are there to fuck with ICW

For what it's worth, I'd heard last year that Glasgow would be getting the November 2016 tv tapings, in part to screw with ICW who are essentially competing with WWE by running the Hydro in late November.

I guess we'll see shortly whether that is true or not.

Imagine how many of the ICW chants they'll end up blanking out. Would be great regardless because when was the last time they did a taping in Scotland, if ever?

Where did you read this?

It's already been confirmed that Triple H is on the Newcastle show replacing Taker and he's against Ambrose. Plus Bray was on the other tour group that is in Belfast that same night.

Shane hasn't been advertised for any show other than the SD taping.

My mistake.  I thought that they were both going to be on the tour dates after Smackdown. I thought it would be strange if Shane was to appear on house shows.

Yes I'm looking forward to this evening finally got a good seat for RAW after about 3 years of average seats. I'm very fussy when it comes to my wrestling seats so feeling excited. It's still not my best seat oh no that was in 2013 when I originally had 3 row seat then I noticed nobody was sitting behind the announcers and I moved myself to the front and sat and watched the whole show.

On the train to London now - looking forward to the next couple of nights!

In regards to the 02 wifi - they have the hot spots in thre but its hit snd miss - i didnt have any signal or anything last year so if youre relying on using your phone for any reason mihht be worth doing what you need to do before you go in

Archived