WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

• Paid Members

Why didn't you just tell him to shut the fuck up?

I tried that with some knob at the NXT show. Unfortunately he was sat with a couple of sad bastards who occassionally laughed at his constant running commentary so he kept it up. I just took to abusing him while he abused the wrestling. Very theraputic.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was two seats from me, and his seemingly quite nice and well meaning (and pretty embarrassed) mate was between us. I didn't think an argument with a middle aged, half cut Danny Dyer type was going to make anyone's night better.

It didn't actually bother me until the main event, where he went supernova and was making out like they were headlining with Tatanka and the Gobbledygooker.

I'm not saying Dean Ambrose and KO are The Rock and Austin, but if you're THAT dismissive of them two in 2016, in just not sure it's for you anymore. Particularly at 85 quid a ticket.

• Paid Members

It's a reflex, people continuing to watch no matter how much they dislike it.

Spending big money to go watch it live isn't a reflex though is it? Is there anything else in the world people spend huge money to watch despite it making them miserable? Entertainment wise anyway. That's pretty much the definition of being a sports fan.

Sorry to ask again but has anyone had front row/aisle seats before

I've managed to get under the balcony before but how do you get tickets for either the front row or down the aisle? I get it'll be expensive but what way or ways are there to get a seat like that?

I had some awful people behind me, some annoyin people in front of me, and one of those just along from me. Did that stupid 'Wrrressstling' thing every 90 seconds for 2 hours. The constant "you're not funny" and even one "Viiiiiirgin" responses got to him eventually as he stopped after a while.

I thought on the whole though the crowd weren't as awful as they have been before.

I've managed to get under the balcony before but how do you get tickets for either the front row or down the aisle? I get it'll be expensive but what way or ways are there to get a seat like that?

The only time I have got really close(seats 1-5) have been when I've bought tickets about a month after they have gone one sale and I've usually only got the one ticket and go alone. I got a second row isle seat at the house show in November, which if I remember corectly was purchased on the general sale.

I've been on the aisle a few times before, 4th row is closest i've got.

It's mostly luck/timing. I think the front row or 2 get bought up by these StubHub type places that sell them on or used for comps so it's really difficult to get there. As I said you'll see them on a StubHub type place but for like £195 a ticket.

When you're 4th row though it's really not much different to being front row unless you really want your face on TV or for one of the wrestlers to notice you or whatever.

I've had front row a few times. 

Best way is to be on the ball and buy a VIP Ringsider Package, it's quite expensive but the way I see it is that getting front row is always partly luck as lots go for it so if I manage to get one I'll buy as you never know when you will get lucky again.

Was at the show last night, not sure what to think really, lots of tag matches I think burnt the crowd out, I've been to a fair amount of WWE shows over the last few weeks so felt a little burned out myself. Ambrose vs Owens for the main event wasn't worth sitting an hour in traffic for so left at that point as there is only so much I can take of Ambrose and it was a long day.....as was at the New Day Panel in the morning.

Speaking of which, The New Day panel was good fun, as you would expect all three were quite funny and gave a good account of themselves in a Q&A session thing, plus a meet and greet photo & signing.  

Confirmed Dates For Next Tour

4th November - London (Wembley Arena)

5th November - Manchester

6th November - Newcastle & Leeds

7th November - Glasgow - Raw

8th November - Glasgow - Smackdown

9th November - Birmingham

10th November - Cardiff

Tickets go on sale this Saturday for Glasgow and Early May for the rest!

For what it's worth, I'd heard last year that Glasgow would be getting the November 2016 tv tapings, in part to screw with ICW who are essentially competing with WWE by running the Hydro in late November.

I guess we'll see shortly whether that is true or not.

Obviously my source was correct then. I got told it was Glasgow for the Nov 2016 tapings last December at the NXT UK show in Blackpool.

Archived