WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news about Shane - not seen him live before so be good to see him at Smackdown. Hopefully get to see him at RAW as well seeing as he's over.

Also, Sheamus is on Soccer Am in the morning if anyones interested. 10am-12pm

Came over very well on it

Triple H Vs. Dean Ambrose has been announced for the shows, so whichever shows Ambrose has been announced on

Where was this announced...
Unfortunately that doesn't include tomorrow's show in Leeds. There's nothing on the First Direct Arena website with regards to a card, but Ambrose is front and centre of the picture they're using, so no idea who he's facing there, but WWE.com are advertising HHH for Newcastle only in the UK, the other shows are Brussels, Paris and Malaga

Any word on where the tapings are in November? Usually a flyer at the first show on the tour which was Birmingham tonight

It's not Birmingham. The next show in Birmingham was announced as November 9th (Wednesday). I didn't see any flyers, let alone ones from the local promotions this time

Apparently the following dates are confirmed for the November tour.

Minehead 5th
Manchester (TV taping) Raw 7th & Smackdown 8th
Birmingham 9th

I'm guessing that more will be confirmed as and when the rest of the house shows are finished on the current tour, I don't think London will be getting a show on the November tour but they do have the September one. 

Apparently the following dates are confirmed for the November tour.

Minehead 5th

Manchester (TV taping) Raw 7th & Smackdown 8th

Birmingham 9th

I'm guessing that more will be confirmed as and when the rest of the house shows are finished on the current tour, I don't think London will be getting a show on the November tour but they do have the September one. 

Bring Me The Horizon are playing Manchester Arena on Tuesday 8th November so probably not Manchester.

Archived