WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

Birmingham has a superstar panel with The Dudleyz at The Mockingbird Theatre but it's £99 a ticket. Sure, you get a M&G and goody bag, but still. Bit too pricy for my liking so I'm going to pass on that.

They also have one in London at the Brooklyn Bowl with New Day on Monday 18th at 11 am and Oran Mor in Glasgow have Ric and Charlotte Flair. They're in the day before the shows. Something tells me they may not have signings on those dates in lieu of them.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I was right about the extra Workout Experiences and Superstar Panels meaning less of them. I suppose they just wanted to give them a rest this time out. I'd try make the Oldbury one since I'm going to the Birmingham show. But it's just out of town and I don't know there very well.

As Brum is the first date of the tour, if I see any announcements/flyers regarding next time they're back bar the Live in London show, I'll let you all know. Anyone else going?

The Glasgow signing is Cesaro & Smyth's have once again given away the entire first batch of tickets without first announcing the date on which these would be released.

A further 100 will be available on the day.

Apparently, the Dudley Boyz Superstar Panel in Birmingham next week has been cancelled. No word on why.

Maybe tickets didn't sell well?

That's what I've been thinking. Real shame because HMV Pure Rewards had a comp on to win tickets to one of them and I entered to win them to go to that.

Kane in Oldbury, Cesaro in Glasgow, Stardust in Dublin and Rusev in Manchester all confirmed on the WWE UK page.

Going to the Manchester show and while I'm not overly bothered about meeting Rusev, it is free after all so might pop along.

Undertaker has been pulled from the whole tour now. He was originally pulled from every event except Smackdown and a show in Newcastle but now he is off the whole tour.

Pretty shitty that even as late as Friday he was still being advertised. Must be more too it...unless theyve got the ticket sales they initially wanted and he was never coming in the first place...

Archived