WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

If anyone is thinking about the workout session, for me it was definitely worth every penny. I did it last year with Cesero, who was lovely. The session lasted about 3hrs and then a meet and greet at the end with photos and a goodie bag. He took his time chatting with everyone. I've booked it again with Dolph, hopefully it's as good as it was last year.

Pics?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can, take the Thames Clipper from Waterloo to the O2. Nice boat ride, pretty much same price as tube and no crowds!

i'll be driving. i don't fancy doing any public transport with a 4 and 6 year old at gone 10pm haha

i genuinely didn't know about the sky backstage thing!! has anyone here done it?

If you can, take the Thames Clipper from Waterloo to the O2. Nice boat ride, pretty much same price as tube and no crowds!

i'll be driving. i don't fancy doing any public transport with a 4 and 6 year old at gone 10pm haha

i genuinely didn't know about the sky backstage thing!! has anyone here done it?

Yeah, its just a quick way to get in and you can do a few things in a mini sky studios which the kids might like, then you get into a lounge area with a bar so can chill out in there, take a photo thing against a backdrop and last year they gave out a goody bag for free, then you just go into the arena when doors open without the big queues.

If your looking to eat then do that no later than 4 as the restaurants get busy really quick. 

The Merch stand outside is crazy but I'm sure there's some also inside the arena. 

Bray Wyatt seriously injured in Milan apparently. Match against Reigns was stopped after two minutes and he was helped out.

Just as his face turn was looking like it might make him fresh and entertaining again too. FFS

It was only the other day Undertaker was dropped from the UK events, and now he is back on Smackdown and Newcastle again.

To my knowledge the WWE didn't even confirm he was taken off the tour did they? I know for the house show in NYC Ticketmaster notified everybody Bryan was pulled, not sure that happened this time so could be another BS story. 

Looking forward to going to the Birmingham show tomorrow, more so because it's my lads first WWE show and he has no idea he's going yet.

Just a shame we're looking at a Reigns/Sheamus main event now that Wyatt is off the tour.

Saying that though, my lad still bangs on about that Reigns/Sheamus match from December when Roman won the belt so I'm sure he will enjoy it!

Archived