WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

I had some guy next to me who'd had a few shandies and hated EVERYTHING.

Older, established star? "What's the point, he's fucking old news. BORING BORING FUCKING BORING!"

Newer superstar? "WHO ARE YA?"

Old guy winning "FUCKING BURY JOB! WHERES THE FUCKING BOOKING?"

New guy winning? "YOU'LL BE BURIED IN A MONTH" (complete with shovel action)

Every promo? "BORING! let them fight!"

Every match? "WHERES THE BUILD? WHATS THE POINT?"

Roman Reigns? "BORING!"

Headlocks? "NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE YOU CUNTS"

Ambrose/Owens main event "TWO IRRELEVANT GUYS FIGHTING. FUCKING IRRELEVANT. ITS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE"

It was hard work. Shame of it is, his mate seemed to be trying to enjoy it but ended up leaving before the end.

Well he's clearly the bigger fool because got his money when he bought a ticket. Did he have a replica belt with him?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I noticed is how bloody popular the MITB breifcase replica is. Loads of people wanderng around with it - don't get it myself.

The replica belt crew were out in force - don;t understand that either. Wrestling fans are such a strange breed arent they. Can you imagine turnng up to a football match with a massive replica premier league trophy, it's just weird.

One thing I noticed is how bloody popular the MITB breifcase replica is. Loads of people wanderng around with it - don't get it myself.

The replica belt crew were out in force - don;t understand that either. Wrestling fans are such a strange breed arent they. Can you imagine turnng up to a football match with a massive replica premier league trophy, it's just weird.

Haha I thought the same when I was standing outside the merchandise que. Why are full grown men buying the money in the bank briefcase and belts. They must be single lol

Can I just add why no Dolph Ziggler tee's!! There were three different Reign shirts and of course always a Cena shirt, and he's not even in it.

We had seats up the balcony. We had a great time, first time I've taken the family with me to WWE so it was good for all those reasons, but next time i'd like to be a little closer. I've managed to get under the balcony before but how on earth do you get tickets for either the front row or down the aisle? I get it'll be expensive but what way or ways are there to get a seat like that?

I remember when I went to my first TNA show, I saw a guy who must've had half a dozen on his shoulder at Fan InterAction. He had the TNA replica which was understandable enough. He'd bring it to get signed. But he also had the old WWE Womens belt and the Hardcore title. Maybe the old school Intercontinental one as well. Can't remember what else.

• Paid Members

Can anybody that's been to any of the shows on this tour verify that they have brought Sasha's shirt over, so I can buy one?

Can anybody that's been to any of the shows on this tour verify that they have brought Sasha's shirt over, so I can buy one?

They didn't have it. I too was hoping to grab one. They had the Legit Boss rings which I settled for. Likewise with Becky where they had the goggles.

I forgot to mention, my favourite thing about the crazy, angry guy next to me was commentary during Apollo Crews finish;

Crews lifts opponent up; "OH, LOOK A FUCKING ATOMIC DROP. HOW FUCKING ORIGINAL.." (Guy throws middle finger up. At this point I realise just how cool he is.)

Crews begins to turn opponent in air; "FUCKING INVERTED ATOMIC DROP. HOW ORIGINAL." (I put jacket on, cool beginning to cut right through me)

Crews finishes his move. Which is not an atomic drop, inverted or otherwise; "I FUCKING KNEW ITD BE SHIT!" (Cold as ice. Possibly willing to sacrifice.)

Worst thing is, I'm not exaggerating and that is word for word. He was fuming all night.

Archived