WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

My mate is doing the meet them as they come out of the hotel for tonight's show in Nottingham (I've already told him off). So far they had selfies with Big E, Xavier Woods, Cesaro, Tyler Breeze, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Charlotte and Lita

I actually passed the one they were staying in yesterday. Forgot which one. There were a few people waiting for them and they were setting up barriers. I wouldn't go catch them there myself. Wouldn't like to bother them

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the following dates are confirmed for the November tour.

Minehead 5thManchester (TV taping) Raw 7th & Smackdown 8thBirmingham 9th

I'm guessing that more will be confirmed as and when the rest of the house shows are finished on the current tour, I don't think London will be getting a show on the November tour but they do have the September one.

Bring Me The Horizon are playing Manchester Arena on Tuesday 8th November so probably not Manchester.

Manchester had it last year anyway. It'd make sense to have someone else have a go for a change

Apparently the following dates are confirmed for the November tour.

Minehead 5thManchester (TV taping) Raw 7th & Smackdown 8thBirmingham 9th

I'm guessing that more will be confirmed as and when the rest of the house shows are finished on the current tour, I don't think London will be getting a show on the November tour but they do have the September one.

Bring Me The Horizon are playing Manchester Arena on Tuesday 8th November so probably not Manchester.

Manchester had it last year anyway. It'd make sense to have someone else have a go for a change

I never disputed who deserves it just what I have read online according to those at the Live Shows. 

Personally I'd have said Liverpool would have a shot this year. The dates suggest Birmingham won't get it though. And Likewise with London but we know they get the Spring Tv tapings. 

London is poor crowd wise.... liverpool have been shite aswell.

Places like Glasgow should get a chance. Huge arena, would sell out and the crowds always hot. Manchester was good when i went last year please no more London or liverpool

Apparently the following dates are confirmed for the November tour.Minehead 5thManchester (TV taping) Raw 7th & Smackdown 8thBirmingham 9thI'm guessing that more will be confirmed as and when the rest of the house shows are finished on the current tour, I don't think London will be getting a show on the November tour but they do have the September one.

I never disputed who deserves it just what I have read online according to those at the Live Shows. 

Personally I'd have said Liverpool would have a shot this year. The dates suggest Birmingham won't get it though. And Likewise with London but we know they get the Spring Tv tapings.

Like I mentioned, they're on Wednesday. Liverpool deserve another shot sometime, I agree. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough

Apparently Triple H will replace Bray and Shane will replace The Undertaker for the remaining dates from Smackdown onwards.

That's good news for fans in Newcastle etc.  It's rare to see Shane on a house show. I don't think he's ever appeared on one in the UK before.

Where did you read this?

It's already been confirmed that Triple H is on the Newcastle show replacing Taker and he's against Ambrose. Plus Bray was on the other tour group that is in Belfast that same night.

Shane hasn't been advertised for any show other than the SD taping.

• Awards Moderator

Drfunke is right here. Just look how shit the London crowd was for the NXT Takeover show in Dec. They just sat on their hands all night.

You're a right fucking troll, aint'cha? They were DEAFENING on the night, crazy into it and some of the longest chanting I've ever heard.

Archived