WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smackdown was good fun. Enzo and Cass and AJ Styles probably the most over acts I thought. Loads of kids enjoying themselves but echo the bit about disappointment about New Day, Reigns and Taker. Plenty of lapsed fans or parents taking their kids probably wouldn't check out line ups or Internet forums or whatever so yeah that was a bit shit

I went to the ziggler workout which was good.

I was tempted by this but I was worried it'd be like a gym class delivered by a wwe superstar and didn't want to be spoon fed gym advice. I'd go next year if its more like "go to the gym with a superstar" type of thing.

What did he have you doing? what sort of advice was he giving? or was it just general chit-chat?

Did anyone go to the panels? Or the ryback workout?

I did The New Day Panel. 

Was good fun and kinda cool to be sat with them in the same room as they did their comedy thing & answered questions.

Only thing I would say is that overall it lasted just over an hour including photos & autographs (obviously it may be longer if your last in the queue to do photos etc) and that because of the lighting in the room the pictures wasn't amazing, but was a cool unique experience and The New Day were on top form.

I was tempted by this but I was worried it'd be like a gym class delivered by a wwe superstar and didn't want to be spoon fed gym advice. I'd go next year if its more like "go to the gym with a superstar" type of thing.

What did he have you doing? what sort of advice was he giving? or was it just general chit-chat?

No the trainer at the royal docks cross fitt runs the class. Dolph went around encouraging and joining in with everyone. You did a intense 1 hour x fitt training session provided by the trainer. Dolph was very chatty and a nice guy. He did seem a bit quiet at the start, he looked a bit jet lagged to me. But once we got going he was cool. At the end you get a meet and greet and more chat time with him. We were their for about 2 hours and he was happy to sign wwe merch and do whatever poses you wanted on the photo op. i asked for quite a few to get my money worth lol.

Did anyone do ryback? Apparently his sessions were more hard-core, so I've been told

Did anyone go to the panels? Or the ryback workout?

I did The New Day Panel.

Was good fun and kinda cool to be sat with them in the same room as they did their comedy thing & answered questions.

Only thing I would say is that overall it lasted just over an hour including photos & autographs (obviously it may be longer if your last in the queue to do photos etc) and that because of the lighting in the room the pictures wasn't amazing, but was a cool unique experience and The New Day were on top form.

Yeah I did notice the bright pink lighting in the pics.looked good, hopefully they will still do this every time they tour in the uk

• Paid Members

Sasha shitty little ring

It's enclosed isn't it? Says all that needs to be said...

I doubt much more than reading Sasha's name is required to add to Branque's Banks Wank Bank.

• Awards Moderator

My friend's on her way to Australia at the moment and spotted most of the roster at the airport ("the cast and crew of WrestleMania" as she put it). Big Show stood out, as you'd expect, she didn't recognise a lot of them but knew him straight away ("quite big, bloody loud too"). She also said the women were getting more attention from people than the men. Is hanging round the airports a bit like the hotels or is it just people who happen to be flying who catch the wrestlers there?

Archived