Hall of Fame 2016 - Dallas

HarleyRace8times

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's K-Fed doing these days? His angle with Cena was ace.

Wondered reading this thread yesterday whether Vince would induct celebs who've made a splash in wrestling outside WWE. Like Dennis Rodman.

Who knows?

Assuming Rodders got in, he'd probably end up thanking Hulk Hogan (didn't he come to Hogan's defence after the scandal broke?) and the only significant footage you could get without Hogan prominently would be his match with Savage in '99.  

And he's mates with Kim Jong Un.   Not the sort of press WWE want.  

Vader is a very worthy one and considering they had him there at this year's ceremony and actually featured him on camera, I would say that they probably have him in mind for next year.

Great shout, his induction vignette would just be him destroying people and he's quite well spoken so I imagine his speech would be decent too

• Paid Members

Jericho seems a good shout even though I'm not a fan and I'd hate to see his ego boosted anymore through an induction in to the HOF.

I'm pretty sure Jericho over anyone realises that it's hardly a prestigious title being in the WWE HOF, just about anyone can get in. It's not going to do anything to his ego, he's achieved much greater things.

• Paid Members

I don't care about where the ceremony's being held. Why the bright blue Jesus Christ aren't the Midnights in yet? Is Cornette the problem?

Fully support the Freebirds being inducted, as does (and more importantly) Stonecold, who brings them up everytime the HOF ceremony is mentioned!

• Paid Members

What about Chris Adams or Gino Hernandez? Both top good guys in WCCW.

Can't imagine they'd be interested in inducting Adams who did nothing of note in either of the Big Two and whose Google results will tell you "overdose" "girlfriend died" and "shot dead in pissed up fight." It's not like they want to shift a DVD of him where you can justify glossing over the sleaze like a Curt Hennig, Hawk or Eddie G. It's Chris Adams.

Archived