Hall of Fame 2016 - Dallas

HarleyRace8times

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Come on raid, you've just submitted over 500 words in defence of your own opinion there. 

And? I've made a post supporting MY opinion, precisely. If people think it's bollocks, they can disagree. You and Khemical seem to be saying we can't argue/challenge each others' opinions. Why can't we?? Do you want to just sit there and shrug while the next plank makes the case for the Bolsheviks, Jazz or Colin Delaney?

So, fine, I'm done with interactions. I'm going to just stick to answering factual questions I can help with, or one-way "I think this" posts like when Liam asks for thoughts for the podcasts.

• Paid Members

Come on raid, you've just submitted over 500 words in defence of your own opinion there. 

You and Khemical seem to be saying we can't argue/challenge each others' opinions.

I said nothing of the sort. Your “challenging” of someone else’s opinions was, “You are wrong because WWE only inducts people based on these four, arbitrary criteria I’ve made up based on anecdotal evidence.”

There’s a difference between disagreeing with someone’s opinion, and telling someone their opinion is wrong.

• Paid Members

Revision. I'm reneging on "no interactions" for posts directly for my attention, but I'm going to stop telling other people if think their opinion is gubbins. Serves no purpose other than making me seem bitter and hostile.

Then how would you explain James Dudley in that criteria lol

....but every wrestler that actually goes in.....

"lol"

Archived