Hall of Fame 2016 - Dallas

HarleyRace8times

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the new names mentioned in this post my vote goes to Cyndi Lauper and Sid.

Does Sid have enough "star power" to headline the HOF in 2016? He is a multiple world champion and the die hards love him, but I have no idea how the general fan perceives him. What do you guys think?

Is The Rock in yet?

No. Him and Triple H are the big ones after Undertaker. Perhaps the last remaining really big ones other than John Cena.

Yep & Orton probably too, can't believe Meltzer was saying he didn't think Sting had earned the right to be in HOF due to not drawing when on top, he obviously hasn't seen a few of the dodgy entries recently (Bushwackers/Zybysko etc..)

Yep & Orton probably too, can't believe Meltzer was saying he didn't think Sting had earned the right to be in HOF due to not drawing when on top, he obviously hasn't seen a few of the dodgy entries recently (Bushwackers/Zybysko etc..)

Was Meltzer talking about the WWE one or the Wrestling Observer one?  

• Paid Members

Got to be WO surely. There's fuck all criteria for WWE and Sting is at the top of end of the quality scale anyway. I only left him off the Taker/Rock/HHH/Cena level guys because it is still a WWE HOF. In their terms, he's a tier down.

Ah apologies I must have jumped in with two feet and assumed he was taking to WWE, you may have a point - cheers

Batista would be a great headliner - now his movie career is taking off, and the way he was received by the fans when he first came back at the Rumble, I don't think we'll see him wrestling again.

And a huge wildcard shout - isn't Michael Cole from Texas?

Archived