WWE Money In The Bank - spoilers, obv

Linus

Sometimes, going against the predictable isn't a good thing. Who on earth wants to see Sheamus with the briefcase? The last few months of build up was made for Reigns to win it and cash in on either Ambrose, cementing a heel turn, or during Seth vs Brock at Summerslam, bringing his story full circle from Wrestlemania.

Where do you go after that though? There's a total lack of top line heels at the moment so a babyface Reigns' initial defenses...

Jeez... Wrestlemania is 9 to 10 months away. For all we know WWE are going to use the next 10 months to build a number of heels to take on Reigns. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sometimes, going against the predictable isn't a good thing. Who on earth wants to see Sheamus with the briefcase? The last few months of build up was made for Reigns to win it and cash in on either Ambrose, cementing a heel turn, or during Seth vs Brock at Summerslam, bringing his story full circle from Wrestlemania.

Where do you go after that though? There's a total lack of top line heels at the moment so a babyface Reigns' initial defenses...

Jeez... Wrestlemania is 9 to 10 months away. For all we know WWE are going to use the next 10 months to build a number of heels to take on Reigns. 

Murtz said *from* Wrestlemania. Not to. He was proposing that Reigns win it at Summerslam.

• Paid Members

That's a good shout- two PPV matches with Cena and I reckon they're going to strap a rocket to Owens. You still have Rusev too, if they can prevent him from inadvertently becoming a face with their sympathy booking for him.

His character was great, when he could back things up in the ring, but now he's just a bloke who talks a good game before losing.

Credibility isn't Bray Wyatt's problem, being a boring fucker is. He won his last feud, but you probably don't remember that because it did nothing for him and even he forgot it the second it happened. Same as he does every win or loss. He randomly attacks someone, he talks in riddles, he wins or loses, and he repeats the same shite with someone new.

If they actually bother to write a feud this time, instead of just lazily going "the lad's confident on the mic, let's leave him to it" this could be great for him and Reigns.

• Paid Members

The problem is, they'll probably want to stretch Reigns/Wyatt out. Which means Reigns losing one of their matches. I could do without Roman losing for a while now.

Wyatt definitely needs Harper and Rowan back (or a new recruit) he's just so empty and his threats are pointless without them, it was stupid to split them so early anyway. Reigns could really do with it as well because this whole thing has forgettable written all over it, not least having beat Wyatt on Raw recently anyway, Roman needs an 'against all odds' type feud right now and that would help a lot.

• Paid Members

It's pretty easily done, as well. Wyatt let them go to test their luck singularly, and by and large (outside off some sterling IC matches) both have fallen by the wayside. Having Wyatt bring them back, spouting off about how they're nothing without the family, makes sense and serves a purpose, especially against a former Shield member. They better bloody do it now.

I read somewhere that Vince does not want to reform the Wyatts just in case he decides to reform The Shield as well in the near future. He doesn't want both being reformed at around the same time.

Wyatt definitely needs Harper and Rowan back

No he doesn't."I'm letting these two go now, they no longer need my guidance", then a year later their all back together having accomplished fuck all between them.

Let Harper and Rowen be a shit tag team for Smackdown and Main Event. Keep Wyatt solo but actually give him some proper story lines.

But then you come back around to him being a cult leader that has no followers. If your not going to put Rowan & Harper back with him then they need to put someone else with him. Personally I don't think they should have ever split them off, because none of them have gained anything from it

But then you come back around to him being a cult leader that has no followers. If your not going to put Rowan & Harper back with him then they need to put someone else with him. Personally I don't think they should have ever split them off, because none of them have gained anything from it

Have him abduct someone new then and make it a proper story line that people can actually get into.

Got a feeling they'll just all come out together on Raw and Wyatt'll say words to the effect of "we're back together now btw".

There are so many ways they could go with Bray Wyatt and the Wyatts if they wanted to.

They could have the original three reunite and maybe Bo Dallas join them (maybe even The Ascension as well as they are doing nothing worthwhile), and have Reigns have to fight his way through them to get to Bray (ala something like Goldberg vs. Raven('s Flock)).

They could add a diva or two to the group and shake the divas division up a bit.

But as I have said, the last I read was that Vince did not want to put them back together.

Archived