WWE Money In The Bank - spoilers, obv

Linus

• Paid Members

You only lose your accent if you want to. Look at Nigel McGuinness. He's lived in the States for the last 15 years. Still has that Southern nancy accent. An often mocked story in my family was when my Dad's uncle went to London for 2 months in the 60s and came back to Ryhope (well known for its seaside) and came back talking cockney and said "is there a beach 'round here?" The bloke lived in Sunderland all his life. He's still mocked for it today, and he's well into his 70s.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Paige's biggest crime is when she sings along to her entrance music. She looks like a right fucking berk when she does that.

I kind of like that. She strikes me as being meant to be not quite right in the head, so that fits.

• Moderators

Cena v Owens was like every Kurt Angle TNA match on steroids. You can see why it's good but at the same time it's spot monkey heaven.

Seth Rollins will be the biggest babyfaceon the planet unless they fuck it up

Welcome back.

• Paid Members

Cena v Owens was like every Kurt Angle TNA match on steroids. You can see why it's good but at the same time it's spot monkey heaven.

Welcome back.

Fucking hell.

Welcome back.

Thank you, gimmick poster

• Paid Members

The crowd were super, super enthusiastic for the majority of this show, which alone made it better than Elimination Chamber.

The MITB ladder match was shot more like an action movie than a wrestling match. Very enjoyable ride, not great logic. Never thought Sheamus would win, teasing Neville winning was interesting.

Two weeks ago, I really didn't want them to rematch Cena vs Owens. I'm glad they did, as this was even better second time around. Execution obviously wasn't flawless, but the emotion was on another level. The crowd made it though. Owens looked a huge deal here.

36 minutes was really too long for the main, but the storytelling was great.

The show-long Dusty tributes were really touching. If he hadn't passed away, though, this show would have seriously needed an extra match, or the main event would have been more like 50 minutes.

Really enjoyed the show overall, despite silly season on the finishes.

Her accent is what really irks me. Why is she trying to sound yank?

Norwich, England is the shittest wrestler location ever. The announcers always struggle with that one too. Turn her heel and bill her from posho West London or get lost tbh

Archived