LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

Wrestling is a precarious business, I'd take as many free worker as possible, and sacrifice SOME quality in the process. There's a point beyond which, though, you've got a bunch of useless unpaid twats buggering around in front of no-one, and what's the point, then? Just a loss leader for a raffle, really.

• Moderators

Replacing Rocky Future to face The Mighty Oak is Tiger Mcguigan Jr

Is he an actual Tiger?

If so do you have a Dangerous Animals License?

Just stop. You're not good at this comedy thing.

"as a trainee work as many shows you can no matter how shit they are. You can train as much as you want but the real learning happens in front of a crowd." James mason 2012.

Shitarse promotions are a necessary evil. To give wrestlers who are not ready to be booked elsewhere experience.

• Paid Members

PowerButchi You don't deserve to be a mod on here due to the lies you are posting and I not gave u any permissions what so ever and if I had my way I would have you banned from ukff.

Show 1  -  50 fans came

show 2 -   4 came

show 3 - 5 came

show 4 - 40 - 50 came

show 5 - 60 came

show 6 - 30 came

show 7 - 80 came

show 8 - 100 came

https://youtu.be/ob1rYlCpOnM?t=106

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members

It's a debate, how much money do you think j d boom is drawing. And why should he be paid more than he is drawing.

That question is invalid, though - almost nobody in British wrestling is a draw, not even the well-established guys. Shows that draw large numbers usually do so on the basis of the attraction of wrestling and very little else. If you were to pay wrestlers on the basis of how many people they themselves draw, nobody could make a living - not even those popular with internet fans who draw a few here and there.

• Paid Members

PowerButchi You don't deserve to be a mod on here due to the lies you are posting and I not gave u any permissions what so ever and if I had my way I would have you banned from ukff.

Show 1 - 50 fans came

show 2 - 4 came

show 3 - 5 came

show 4 - 40 - 50 came

show 5 - 60 came

show 6 - 30 came

show 7 - 80 came

show 8 - 100 came

Gold!

I would like to say I am sorry to the people I threatened but you no you should not of pushed me to the point to make threats.

I am sorry again

I will prove everyone wrong on the 17th Oct

goodbye as I wont be posting anymore on here and that's the truth

Apology not accepted. You chose to threaten me for no reason other than i didn't tell you what you wanted to hear when you decided to PM me uninvited. I didn't "push you" to anything, i simply told you that you acting like a dick in the thread wasn't helping your case any. You came to me, not the other way around. You keep talking about kids in this thread, the only one i see is you. Grow up. You don't belong anywhere near promoting shows, your complete lack of professionalism and maturity in this thread alone proves this. Provoked or not. And i still maintain the majority was light hearted banter until you kicked off.

And before you go getting the idea to call me out again and try to arrange a fight between us again. Don't.