LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Moderators

All you boring bastards asking about insurance can stay out this thread thanks. This thread should be for questions about the LPW show and whether we can have UKFF Royal Rumble match. Several posters that I'd love to throw over the top rope. And I am below 40,

With regard to the shithousery and strangling the business etc.

Are the ones appearing on the bill allowed a "A gig is a gig" card, or they as complicit as the shithouse? Surely if they are allowed to get a potential payday, and are indeed paid for their work, isn't it the same for promoters? It's not like there is an exclusivity clause, is there? Or are people essentially blackballed from the industry for partaking in such shithousery? MC vs MC matches excluded.

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A LPW SHOW AND NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE CAN YOU ONLY POST FACTS ABOUT THE SHOW

Thank You

Ok,

Where can I buy tickets?

Seriously, I'm actually going to go to this.

Does anyone fancy a UKFF meet up at the show.

We can all get pissed up, and wait until Adam loses it and cuts the inevitable shoot interview on us!

Anyone?

• Moderators

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A LPW SHOW AND NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE CAN YOU ONLY POST FACTS ABOUT THE SHOW

Thank You

Ok,

Where can I buy tickets?

We can all get pissed up, and wait until Adam loses it and cuts the inevitable shoot interview on us!

Anyone?

Sounds a bit gay.

• Paid Members

Thank You

Ok,

Where can I buy tickets?

Anyone?

I'm absolutely definitely 100% planning on going along to see what goes down.