King of the Ring 2015 *spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

It was announced on the PPV that the King Of The Ring is back this week. Tuesday night as a Network Exclusive. Presume that means it will be taped before Smackdown or something?

I'm looking forward to this, I like a nice tournament. Assuming they try and push the winner, who do you think could benefit from it?

Be quite fun if Harper or Rowan won it and took it to heart. Nice gear, crown and neatly tied up hair.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best WWE news I've heard in a long time. And if it's a separate show then I don't have to sit through Raw to watch it. Winner. I wouldn't have minded if it was an NXT only annual event with the winner given a contract for the main roster. I aren't watching enough WWE to comment on who I think should win it. 

• Paid Members

From what I've read (which is limited to places without Extreme Rules spoilers) the quarter-finals are on Raw tonight and then the semis and final on the Network on Tuesday night. It's listed as live, but that may be like Main Event where it was often on a short delay depending on the taping location.

• Paid Members

Great idea for the Network. They should make the tournament mean something by having the winner earn a WWE title shot, otherwise it just feels like empty nostalgia branding. It would be cool if they used it as the Summer Slam equivalent to the Rumble/Mania combo, in the future.

• Paid Members

Why the hell would you come up with a decent idea to pop a few Network purchases (especially with the live final being a Network exclusive) and then give your potential customers so little notice?

• Paid Members

Why the hell would you come up with a decent idea to pop a few Network purchases (especially with the live final being a Network exclusive) and then give your potential customers so little notice?

Because you only just thought of it, I'd imagine!

Here's my KOTR card for tonight/tomorrow:

Quarter finals:

Bad News Barrett vs Neville

Luke Harper vs Dean Ambrose

The Miz vs Damien Sandow

Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler

Semi finals:

Neville vs Luke Harper

Damien Sandow vs Sheamus

Finals:

Neville vs Sheamus

Winner: Neville