WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

actually wrestlemania 23 is the worst!! simply because they haven't bothered stretching the lines across either way from the top and bottom of the M

I think 23 is one of the better ones actually, and is also quite neat and clever in that it somewhat resembles a car logo, which I doubt was a coincidence with it being held in Detroit. I guess they couldn't get that effect when including the usual streaks extending from the M

Never thought about the 23 logo as a car symbol but you're totally right. I still don't like it, but at least I can accept it now haha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually wrestlemania 23 is the worst!! simply because they haven't bothered stretching the lines across either way from the top and bottom of the M

You have to admit though WrestleMania 23 has the best intro pyro ever. It was awesome. And Saliva's Ladies and Gentleman blasting over it just made it even better.

Best Mania music of all time for me, good shout Glass Smash.

2nd My Way (17)

3rd Step Up (20)

To be fair, whenever WWE deviates from the shit-metal category for a pay-per-view theme, there are always loads of wankers who complain about it. But that's at least partly because WWE has spent fifteen years driving home the notion that that's what wrestling music is.

• Paid Members

Nu-Metal is possibly the worst thing to happen in wrestling, every D list band seemed to have a song involved at some point.

The first 'Mania had the best theme, Easy Lover.

Kevin Dunn is the world's biggest cunt. His taste in music makes you vomit. Shitty Nu Metal bands, Kevin Rudolf and Nickelback. Usually when each artist gets past their popular peak as well.

May I ask what you would choose/have chosen instead?

As far as this sort of music goes, I can take or leave it but one of the recent Wrestlemania promo videos had that "I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home" track, and they played it over and over. It irritated me more than a lot of the usual Nu-Metal nonsense.

• Paid Members

Nu-Metal is possibly the worst thing to happen in wrestling, every D list band seemed to have a song involved at some point.

The first 'Mania had the best theme, Easy Lover.

Kevin Dunn is the world's biggest cunt. His taste in music makes you vomit. Shitty Nu Metal bands, Kevin Rudolf and Nickelback. Usually when each artist gets past their popular peak as well.

May I ask what you would choose/have chosen instead?

Something by Black Lace. The Stonk by Hale and Pace. The Miracle is Mine by Father Dick Byrne. Proper music.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I came here to nominate Big Time by Peter Gabriel too. A million times better than the same old nu-metal shite churned out for every PPV.

Edit- the formula is obvious, Genesis band members= better WrestleMania song.

Archived