WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They've missed a trick by not getting James Blunt involved - Shawn Michaels leaves the ring to the last time to Goodbye my Lover, Semi by the Sea whenever it is held in a coastal venue

It's called Wisemen. Don't get Blunt wrong!

According to Wrestling Observer-

- We noted before that Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan was in the works for WrestleMania 31 this year but apparently WWE has changed their mind.

The recent Twitter interactions between Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler are not just social media chatter as WWE is currently going with Bryan vs. Ziggler for WrestleMania.

Another battle royal also is expected for WrestleMania this year. No word yet on if it will be another Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal but there was talk at one point of making it a yearly match.

Interesting how the fans that complain about rematches react to that, as they have done Ziggler v Bryan before one on one and in a tag match at Wrestlemania

• Paid Members

I think it's a good idea. It's not really my cup of tea when there's nothing of any interest to make the feud hot but I'm a believer in putting on something for everyone and it's the sort of match that some will enjoy. We'll have to put up with stuff about how they stole the show and shit but that's no problem.

Ideally you'd put a #1 contenders stip on it to give it some heat but only if you plan to end WM with a heel champ.

• Paid Members

Has to be another Andre battle royal. Its a great way to get everyone on the card.

Ziggler vs Bryan will obviously be good, but that sounds like proper Battleground fodder. This is like Bundy wrestling the midgets a year after the cage match at WM2 for Bryan. A full on fall from grace if he works Ziggler. I'd rather see them turn Ambrose and do a match with Bryan.

Seems a bit of a token gesture and a pointless match if they go ahead with that one. I'm still hopeful Vince will cave and do Bryan vs Lesnar.

Probably more chance of me fighting Lesnar. And winning. He's totally 2007 Rey Mysterio now. Where they're like "he's had his chance, now he can wrestle in casket matches and shit." I dont think he's ever getting that belt back. If you've had your chances with Vince, its an uphill struggle.

Archived