IANdrewDiceClay

The card I'd go with:

Reigns vs Lesnar

Sting vs HHH

Undertaker vs Wyatt

Orton vs Rollins

Cena vs Rusev

Bryan vs Sheamus

Best Mates Ryback & Ziggler vs Tag Team Champions (or a 4-way or whatever)

Ambrose vs Barrett

Mizdow vs Miz

Finding it hard to disagree with any of this, except maybe the tag match. I can see that being The Ascension v the Usos.

Ryback, Ziggler, Kane & Big Show in some kind of tag or 4-way.

Also, a Divas title match of some description, and I really hope that's Paige v Natalya.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am guessing that the story in the Reigns and Lesnar match will be based upon Reigns taking advantage of Brock's ribs. They have already planted the seed after the table bump at the Rumble. It gives Lesnar some vulnerablity going into Mania and will give Heyman something to moan about, when Lesnar loses the title, after Mania.

I cant see it being solely Lesnar v Reigns after the segment with them both last night. It was great but it was a segment that would havet been best suited to the second to last or last Raw before Mania. There are still 8 Raws, 9 Smackdowns and a PPV until Mania. Can a Reigns/Lesnar fued last that long. I can see it being a triple threat with Roliins or a 4 way with Bryan.

Or if they do go down the Reigns/Lesnar one on one match have Reigns turn heel on The Rock so its babyface Lesnar v heel Reigns because nobody can boo Lesnar after the past fews shows, hes the biggest babyface they have got at the minute.

I cant see it being solely Lesnar v Reigns after the segment with them both last night. It was great but it was a segment that would havet been best suited to the second to last or last Raw before Mania. There are still 8 Raws, 9 Smackdowns and a PPV until Mania. Can a Reigns/Lesnar fued last that long. I can see it being a triple threat with Roliins or a 4 way with Bryan.

Or if they do go down the Reigns/Lesnar one on one match have Reigns turn heel on The Rock so its babyface Lesnar v heel Reigns because nobody can boo Lesnar after the past fews shows, hes the biggest babyface they have got at the minute.

It probably can if they move back to the Reigns/Show feud for the next month or so, and then bring Lesnar back for a couple of weeks before Mania to promote the match again. They can also have Heyman appearing on Raw every so often to promote the match as well.

Archived