Post of the Year 2015

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Class from Dirty Eddie in the Q&A thread:

I usually watch a couple of CZW shows a year, Cage of Death and King Of The Death Matches (if that's what its called) because they are basically feature length Botchamania shows.

I remember Scotty Vortekz very well - he's the one who spells his surname like an utter cretin, looks like a feeble weakling in early 2000's ultra-generic shorts/kickpad gear and tries really hard to do "cool spots" while fucking them up a lot. He's everything that's wrong with the CZW style and a relic of the post ECW era where fucking yourself up while trying outrageous moves was all the rage. He's a psychology-less glorified backyarder - except he isn't really glorified because CZW wrestles it's shows in gardens and yards - so he's an actual backyarder. A shit one. With a surname so stupidly spelled that it genuinely gets on my tits. VorteKZ for fuck's sake - what a penis. He should team up with Jonny Syzmik, Buddy Dangurzz and Bubba Fuckt'ardz. He looks like he stinks too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

WandShogun09 just wrote a blinder of a post in the MMA thread going over UFC189 ahead of this weekends UFC194.

I haven't quoted it because of it's length [williams.jpg] but it a great read

+1. Wand's contributions have been superb recently and are a massive boon to MMA laymen like myself. It really is in no small part down to him that I have got into MMA in the past year or so.

Archived