NJPW World

Sphinx

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

They made sure to mention No Time Limit too, this is gonna go 3 hours isn’t it. 

Could be a massive bluff. They promoted the Kojima/Tenzan rematch in 2005 as no time limit after their first went 59+ and the former went to 60:00 with Nakamura in his previous defence, but they went home in less than 20.

That wasn't 2/3 mind. But I reckon we might have shock fall inside 5, a regular match, then a 10 minute sprint. Wrapped in 55-60 maybe.

I'm so stupidly excited about Dominion. In my mind, Omega/Okada II is the greatest match of all time, and yet I'm still quietly confident they'll be able to go out and top it.

Few quick predictions:

Roppongi 3K over Suzuki-Gun after their great individual BOSJ showings, Juice pins White to set up a US title match at the Cow Palace, ZSJ and Suzuki over Yano/Ishii, TAICHI picking up the NEVER belt, LIJ over Bucks, Team Cody over Team Tana, Hiromu over Will, Jericho over Naito and Omega over Okada.

I love those top two matches because they're so unpredictable. Naito winning makes sense to keep him hot going into the G1, Jericho winning makes sense because you can have him at Cow Palace against Tana/Suzuki/Naito. Omega makes sense because I can't see Okada going through another G1 as champion (and personally I wouldn't want to see it that much) but Okada winning makes sense because he's Okada and they could have him winning the G1 as champion and truly establish him as the GOAT.

It's such a monster card, I didn't catch all of BOSJ but I saw the finals and was blown away by the final. Hiromu beating Ospreay is going to be fantastic.

3 hours ago, Herne's Son said:

Anyone getting meet and greet tickets for Strong Style Evolved UK? Worth getting? This is my first wrestling show in over 10 years

Depends. Do you think the wrestlers on show are worth £250. Are you fans of theirs? With no Omega, LIJ,Tana or Ibushi I would say no. 

On 6/6/2018 at 10:50 PM, Love-Wilcox said:

If Omega is indeed going over then I can see the match going 60+ so they can tell the story of "Okada would've retained otherwise" etc. For similar reasons I can forsee Okada scoring the first fall also.

Called it.

Damn, what an amazing main event that was! On a technical level I can’t say it was any better than their previous efforts but emotionally it was on another level. I’m totally emotionally drained right now.

39 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

So.........what the fuck is the WK card gonna look like????

Has to be Cody vs Kenny for the strap that's the big money match.. I know it happened at supercard but I would gladly pay to see that match on njpw world or ppv or buy a ticket to see it in person