Survivor Series Discussion - ***SPOILERS***

neil is brill

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Needed hair dye and better music, but fuck it was STING! Mental.

Ziggler stole the show too, good stuff.

The rest of the show wasn't up to scratch, I was playing Age of Empires II over it.

• Paid Members

The main event was excellent. Lots of twists and mad shit going on. They brought Ziggler up to a level he's never been at in one night. It goes to show what actually booking someone strong can do for you. Poor Ryback just gets shit on again, sadly. Poor bastard. They couldn't have timed the Sting entrance any better.

Most of the show was just like an episode of Raw (16 minutes show opening talking segment?), but with the quality of the last hour, the main event and Sting appearance, it didn't matter. WWE can still do the big moments better than anyone.

I was actually looking forward to the Fallout show on the Network, but it's rolled right into the Survivor Series replay. Hearing Vince talk about Sting would have been great.

Is that the second time now that Big Show has turned heel by chinning Cena and siding with The Man? Bloody turncout twat, it's no wonder Mark Henry tried to split his wig just the other week.

Great main event, especially the last five minutes. Triple H nearly stole the show at ringside with his reactions and Steph was on top form with her full-on tantrum at the end. Nice to see Rollins and Ziggler get a chance to shine in a proper main event.

The Sting debut was excellent and the crowd popped huge which made for a great moment. Dunno why he swiped Tenay's ginger hair dye when he left TNA though, he should have gone jet black. Undercard was pish except for the fun Wyatt/Ambrose match but it was always a one-match show so who cares when the big match deliveres.

Liked the sting tune, hated the Rowan one.

Considering how hard both Team Cena and Team Authority were trying to recruit Ryback, he sure as hell got disposed of really quickly. Two years ago Punk and Cena were battering him with their finishers and he wouldn't stay down. Now he's done in about 6 minutes. It's a shame really.

Surely the other Team Cena guys are going to want Big Show sacked tomorrow night or whatever for almost costing them their jobs?

The main event was excellent. Lots of twists and mad shit going on. They brought Ziggler up to a level he's never been at in one night. It goes to show what actually booking someone strong can do for you. Poor Ryback just gets shit on again, sadly. Poor bastard. They couldn't have timed the Sting entrance any better.

and tomorrow night they'll go back to booking Ziggler like a fucking chomp like most weeks and months.

And look at the push Ryback has had the last three weeks and then predictably they eliminate him early doors in the main event.

Until this bloody company gives me something worth investing my time in, this isn't connecting with your audience. To some yes but the majority I think thinks quite the opposite.

I've no problem In somewhat introducing Sting the way the story panned out. I thought the lasting impression going off air last night would have been best served not with Hunter and Steph but with Sting in the ring. It made no sense whatsoever to me having him walk backstage before the end considering the somewhat historical nature of this debut.

Cesaro may as well look elsewhere for a deal at the conclusion. This looks rock bottom on his current status in the company. Mizdow is more over right now! This guy sticks up his middle finger at the company and does a more entertaining job than the majority.

And so they should, anyone who uses a finisher where they side suplex themselves and their opponent stays down for 10 minutes selling it while Triple H and Sting are being the men, shouldn't be anywhere near a main event.

I'll never understand why people give the Zig Zag so much grief. He jumps up, drives his opponents head into the mat and takes a bump in the process. By the same logic, the RKO is a shit finisher.

As for the bit where they stayed down while Triple H and Sting were doing their thing, what the hell else were they supposed to do? Jump up and ruin the spectacle? 

Archived