Survivor Series Discussion - ***SPOILERS***

neil is brill

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hadn't planned to watch it all week but this Sting stuff has got me too and I'm staying up. Luckily work isn't til 10 for me, although I'm sure getting up will still be a struggle. Better be worth it!

• Paid Members

So where has this Sting rumour come from? Or is it just another of those "Sting is coming back to be the GM" things that always crop up whenever there's a chance that the current authority figures job is in danger?

PWInsider broke it, I think. Probably wrong like.

PWInsider broke it. Meltzer has confirmed today that Sting is there and the plan is for him to debut. Obviously they could change their minds but I doubt it's "wrong".

So where has this Sting rumour come from? Or is it just another of those "Sting is coming back to be the GM" things that always crop up whenever there's a chance that the current authority figures job is in danger?

PWInsider broke it. Meltzer has confirmed today that Sting is there and the plan is for him to debut. Obviously they could change their minds but I doubt it's "wrong".

He's just confirmed he's in the building and will debut tonight. Not sure how I feel about it finally happening, especially under this WWE creative regime. 

He's just confirmed he's in the building and will debut tonight. Not sure how I feel about it finally happening, especially under this WWE creative regime.

Just embrace it, mate! Far too much negativity is placed on everything WWE does these days. Just enjoy it, regardless of how they handle it. This is a huge night for the business. He's the biggest name to have never performed in the WWE.

Archived