Survivor Series Discussion - ***SPOILERS***

neil is brill

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I guess he's not coming down from the rafters any time soon then, not at 55. Fair enough.

I don't think that's because of his age, to be fair. Anything involving cables and a harness is a no-go.

Only an absolute idiot would have expected him to come from the rafters.

I guess he's not coming down from the rafters any time soon then, not at 55. Fair enough.

I don't think that's because of his age, to be fair. Anything involving cables and a harness is a no-go.

Only an absolute idiot would have expected him to come from the rafters.

It could've made history! The most uncomfortable viewing experience in WWE history since the Mae Young tits debacle.

• Paid Members

I really liked Sting's promos when he played the Joker character in TNA, hopefully he gets time to let loose.

Can’t say I rated them. Was a 50-odd year old doing a bad Joker impression for me.

A 50 yr old Joker was Cesar Romero's gimmick.

That TV show wasn’t famed for it’s great acting either ;)

I suppose if the lights went out, he had his WCW theme, baseball bat and a hair transplant and Michael Cole and JBL weren't on commentary, and he came down from the rafters but was wearing some of his original stuff and Ziggler and Rollins didn't play dead for so long then it could've been a great moment. 

:sneaky:

I liked TNA Sting - his entrance and bat and bits of coloured facepaint and all that.  I guess I just want that.

Godamnit, now you've got me critiquing the moment!  And I really enjoyed it!  Barnet and all!

Archived