WWE.Com's Top 50 Heels in Wrestling History

Liam O'Rourke

• Paid Members

Yeah but they have Flair and the horsemen together, seems a bit off to have Hogan without Nash and Hall.

If they put the NWO in people would moan that Stevie Ray and Vincent shouldn't be on the list, and if they listed Hall, Nash and Hogan together people would moan that they deserve to go on seperately.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swop JBL and Batista, in fact JBL doesn't really belong there at all for me.  I also think Jericho is a shit heel, at least during his WWE run.

Terry Funk should be way, way higher as well - his turn on Ric Flair was just a huge angle.  That piledriver!

Yeah but they have Flair and the horsemen together, seems a bit off to have Hogan without Nash and Hall.

If they put the NWO in people would moan that Stevie Ray and Vincent shouldn't be on the list, and if they listed Hall, Nash and Hogan together people would moan that they deserve to go on seperately.

Yes but I'm more important than those people.

Did I miss Shawn Michaels being on there? If so, weird omission. Heartbreak Kid era, Montreal and DX-era should cement a top 10, surely?

You have to remember about the amount of kids in the "WWE Universe" who only know Shawn Michaels from his 2002 + run, where he was a goody two shoes Christian. That's probably why WWE didn't include him (I agree they should have) but old HB-Shizzle spent about a decade being the ultimate face.

Yeah, but have Ernie Ladd and Gorgeous George been on WWE TV for the last decade as a white-meat babyface? I'm not saying it's a good rationale, or that HBK shouldn't have been on the list, but it's probably a factor in WWE omitting him. I'd like to see another explanation, as his heel resume absolutely justifies a spot.

• Paid Members

Moolah should probably break the top ten. HHH shouldn't.

HHH should totally be in the top ten. When I think of great heels, the first two that come to mind are Flair and HHH. He has been a bloody great heel on and off since 1999. In 1999/2000, I didn't think I'd get caught up in kayfabe-hate as much as I did with him.

I also think Jericho is a shit heel, at least during his WWE run.

Agreed, he's a pretty shit heel in WWE. In the beginning, he was far too face-y, hence why he turned early on. He was a really, really good face in 2000 but I never look back and think of him as a great heel at any point. Awful during his Undisputed Champion reign.

No Big Bossman? A man who fed somebody their own pet dog and drove off with another mans fathers coffin. This list is appalling

Probably playing ignorant so his rumble wins a Bigger surprise

Archived