TWIN PEAKS IS COMING BACK

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Great news! I've literally (ooh Redknapp) just started watching the original series, only a few episodes in and really, really into it.

Edit- 2016?! Fucking hell, this is going to be longer than it was waiting for GTAV. Or for George RR Martin to get off his arse and do some work.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Great news! I've literally (ooh Redknapp) just started watching the original series, only a few episodes in and really, really into it.

Edit- 2016?! Fucking hell, this is going to be longer than it was waiting for GTAV. Or for George RR Martin to get off his arse and do some work.

2014 is nearly over though. 2015 will zip by because nothing ever happens in odd numbered years. We'll be fine.

I may have posted this before but this is my favourite extra on the DVD. How Lynch and Angelo Badalamenti came up with the main theme:

Genius at work.  How remarkable.

What does everybody think of Fire Walk With Me? I thought it was good if a little disjointed. Mark Kermode reckons it was the best horror film of the year and whilst I don't share his love of it I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as it was received.