The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members

The Riots beat The Kings of the North. That was a decent opener.

Laura Di Matteo beat Chakara to advance in the Natural Progression Series.

Jurn Simmons beat Roy Johnson. There's only one Jurn Simmons.

Travis Banks and TK Cooper beat WALTER and Axel Dieter Jr in the best match of the first half. Really good. Ref Chris Roberts missed interference on the finish as he does.

Mark Andrews won the Thunderbastard match, last eliminating Zack Gibson, despite entering #1. Paul Robinson missed the match due to injury, and was replaced by William Eaver who was in turn replaced by Sebastian, who was promptly eliminated immediately by Jack Sexsmith, who also got a submission over Nathan Cruz later. Dave Mastiff went to war with Cruz and Gibson, officially splintering The Origin. I can't remember how Marty Scurll was eliminated.

Jimmy Havoc beat Pete Dunne by DQ due to Trent Seven interfering, but that wasn't the story really, the returns of Webster and Haskins was. Lots of ways they can go from here

• Paid Members

The Riots beat The Kings of the North. That was a decent opener.

Laura Di Matteo beat Chakara to advance in the Natural Progression Series.

Jurn Simmons beat Roy Johnson. There's only one Jurn Simmons.

Travis Banks and TK Cooper beat WALTER and Axel Dieter Jr in the best match of the first half. Really good. Ref Chris Roberts missed interference on the finish as he does.

Mark Andrews won the Thunderbastard match, last eliminating Zack Gibson, despite entering #1. Paul Robinson missed the match due to injury, and was replaced by William Eaver who was in turn replaced by Sebastian, who was promptly eliminated immediately by Jack Sexsmith, who also got a submission over Nathan Cruz later. Dave Mastiff went to war with Cruz and Gibson, officially splintering The Origin. I can't remember how Marty Scurll was eliminated.

Jimmy Havoc beat Pete Dunne by DQ due to Trent Seven interfering, but that wasn't the story really, the returns of Webster and Haskins was. Lots of ways they can go from here

Cheers

By Trent Seven

Probably due to not selling well either to be worth doing it. Limited runs done, but last 5/6 chapters have been still available still so probably decided not worth doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah blimey, gotta be making one ASAP then! I notice they have regular dates at that venue about once a month, so I should be able to get sorted if I'm quick

Worth pointing out there are still some standing tickets for Brum available on the venue site at time of typing this.. How many I don't know but it reserved me 2 when I just tested it...