2014/2015 Scottish Football Thread

Jambo

• Moderators

You're fucking shit stevon. And I wouldn't care if I didn't have to read your posts, which I wouldn't do if your posts didn't keep getting reported.

You, your children and your children's children are now banned from posting in this thread. If you post in here again you'll be banned from the board.

Otherwise, you can try again next season and maybe not be so much of a dick.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're fucking shit stevon. And I wouldn't care if I didn't have to read your posts, which I wouldn't do if your posts didn't keep getting reported.

You, your children and your children's children are now banned from posting in this thread. If you post in here again you'll be banned from the board.

Otherwise, you can try again next season and maybe not be so much of a dick.

:laugh:

That's a fucking shocking way to speak to someone you don't know because of a few posts on a forum.  Get a grip.  There's more of an appetite for name calling and whinging here than there is for talking about Scottish football so bash on fella...

Bicuriousdad - no I didn't know that (I've hardly posted on here for years) so fair enough.

Keith - once again, the irony is off the charts here.

Marty - I always enjoyed Ally's contribution on this thread actually... Guess that's because I'm arsehole of the year for posting a few images though  :unsure:

• Paid Members

homer-simpson-police-cops1.jpg

Cheerio Stevon......

• Moderators

Butch admits he shouldn't even be in this thread

Wouldn't, not shouldn't. I can go wherever I like on here as I'm Forum King. Remember that when several people (who aren't Rangers fans, or even Scottish) report you for being an nuisance (like some have today) and I decide whether or not to euthanise.

• Paid Members

Partick Thistle's mascot is just weird. You'd think it would have a nice, wee smile for the kiddies, but no. Very odd. Got to be a temporary thing to get publicity. Surely they can't go with that?

• 4 weeks later...

Great result for Aberdeen last night. 3-0 win against Rjepka of Croatia in Croatia. Away result in Croatia can't be sniffed at.

BBC Sport said that the Croatian team were unbeaten at home in Europe since 2009 and had 1 home defeat in their last 60 games domestically. Can't see ICT going through but at least Aberdeen and Celtic should still be in Europe come August.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I think your right to be worried about Rangers. There not going to find it as easy to find these loans players in the SPL next year I wouldn't imagine anyway. And obviously the standards will be higher. They won't get relegated but I get the feeling it might be a come down from what some of the Rangers fan I've spoken too expect. What is the general expectation within the fan base?

I think your right to be worried about Rangers. There not going to find it as easy to find these loans players in the SPL next year I wouldn't imagine anyway. And obviously the standards will be higher. They won't get relegated but I get the feeling it might be a come down from what some of the Rangers fan I've spoken too expect. What is the general expectation within the fan base?

That they'll win the SPFL going by social media. :laugh:

Rangers have two players on loan. neither of who have played every game . Haven't watched a premier league game since we started In div 2, so next year will be an adventure Into unknown. Celtic look from what I read in papers to be a worse side than when we last played them in league. 3rd or 4th first season playing good football as pe now would be a start if we go up.

Archived