2014/2015 Scottish Football Thread

Jambo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The St. Johnstone good time bandwagon keeps rolling on.  3 top sixes in a row, 3 European campaigns in a row, winning the Scottish cup and knocking out Rosenberg last year and now Luzern this year is pretty unbelievable for a club our size.  I've not got a clue how long this mental little run is going to last but I'm going to make the most of it.  

Oh, and pitch invasions at the end of games are the dirt worst.  Fuck off the pitch you bellends. 

• Paid Members

Keith Lasley is a penalty giving machine isn't he? Two in the first leg and one last night!

Loved this tweet from his Mrs last night...

Jayne Lasley @jaynelasley · 13h

Love my husband but please take him off now. Can't cope with any more....

• 2 weeks later...

Someone here nay be able to help with this trivia question:

Who is the only player to have been managed by Jim, Tommy and Willie McLean?

I think it is someone who played under Jim at United and under Tommy at Motherwell but am wearing out Google trying to figure out the answer.

Thanks

Someone here nay be able to help with this trivia question:

Who is the only player to have been managed by Jim, Tommy and Willie McLean?

I think it is someone who played under Jim at United and under Tommy at Motherwell but am wearing out Google trying to figure out the answer.

Thanks

Willie Pettigrew?

Pictures are floating about of Celtic's Leigh Griffiths trying to jump into the Celtic fans in the stand for a scrap after that loss last night. Held back by a ton of people. What a fanny.

Are you a journalist or something with your sensationalist nonsense?

"Trying to jump into the Celtic fans" - He's standing on two feet as if he's having an argument and being told to get back.

"Held back by a ton of people" - There's one steward holding him back.

Fanny is about the only thing you are right about.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So the biggest circus in Scotland continued today with Ally McCoist tendering his resignation and then being told he will need to work his 12 months notice period.

A strange situation now with McCoist refusing to walk away (pardon the pun) until he receives 12 months salary up front.

A shambles.

Archived