2014/2015 Scottish Football Thread

Jambo

• Moderators

Is it cold up there on your high horse neeb?

Butch is much more reasonable than me. I just viewed some awful posts and some mod snark, so enjoy your two weeks off the forum neeb.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can all UKFFers in Glasgow (particularly bAzTNM) please take care tonight... Especially when crossing under bridges or in dim lit areas.  We saw at the end of the game the kind of violence that Sevco represent, which has no place in the top leagues of Scotland anymore - and if you were in any doubt about that, it was proved by Motherwell today.

I know you're not here to reply, but you needn't have been worried about UKFF'ers in Glasgow. The Rangers fans were too busy trying to smash up numerous ale houses in the Motherwell area last night to bother with Glasgow. It was like a fucking war zone.

Glad we won't be seeing them regularly for at least another year.

• Paid Members

Stevon, stop posting every 3 seconds, if you've something to add and you're the last to post edit it into a previous post. Don't double, triple, or quadruple post. Thanks.

Why? Does it really make any difference if he adds a new post or edits his previous one?

Stevon, stop posting every 3 seconds, if you've something to add and you're the last to post edit it into a previous post. Don't double, triple, or quadruple post. Thanks.

Why? Does it really make any difference if he adds a new post or edits his previous one?

Yes, it's a pain in the arse scrolling through spammy bullshit posts that add fuck all to the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Humor me here neil - where are these "awful posts"?  Butch admits he shouldn't even be in this thread cause he's not got the faintest clue what we're on about so get some context before you start all the sanctimonious BS about editing posts and all that other nonsense you were spouting...

There was a bit of banter - a couple of posts at the end of what was a significant game - and some sausages hit the greet (whine, moan, complain, my team are pish) button because they couldn't deal with a few GIFs... Those people were greetyhuns.

If I was a greetyhun, I'd be moaning about GIBs highly offensive (but not wrong, mind you) post about Fife.  I'm no a greetyhun.  

Bawbags.

PS:  I am learning though, I'll edit this one Butch... ;)

Yes, it's a pain in the arse scrolling through spammy bullshit posts that add fuck all to the thread.
This is either brilliantly ironic, or moronic.  

Either way, my "spammy bullshit" included score updates, latest 'highlights' from the game... And lets face it, some funny as fuck JPGs and GIFs.  You didn't even contribute a smiley face, brah.

Did you know that the forum has a ban on live chat for wrestling, TV shows, sports games, pretty much everything. That in itself is a reason for people to complain about your posts, even leaving out your rambling thread clogging.

And If your contributions had been actually funny people maybe wouldn't have even clicked complain (and great deflection to blame it on 'greetyhuns' rather than just on people who can't be arsed with your pish. That's denial on a Rangers fan level in itself), but they weren't, it was just the substandard shite that clogs up facebook.

• Paid Members

Sevco

:rolleyes:  Cutting edge patter there.

greetyhuns.

That might be the most pathetic thing of all.

Ally Clark and his Sectarian bollocks was at least slightly amusing. You are just terrible

Archived