Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Looks like that turd's post has been deleted. Do visit again soon!

Sorry to jump out of lurking, but I've been asked by the admins of FAN on their behalf to apologize about that post and to say that the dude got banned for the post. Not only is insulting other forums is against the rules on the site but also the comments about depression have actually offended many of the long term community there because we've lost friends on the site to it.

Also this thread has killed my love of Foley. I use to think Foley was God, now I don't know what to believe.

Just want to echo what Keith said there, that's really good of you and of them as well.

Looks like that turd's post has been deleted. Do visit again soon!

Sorry to jump out of lurking, but I've been asked by the admins of FAN on their behalf to apologize about that post and to say that the dude got banned for the post. Not only is insulting other forums is against the rules on the site but also the comments about depression have actually offended many of the long term community there because we've lost friends on the site to it.

Also this thread has killed my love of Foley. I use to think Foley was God, now I don't know what to believe.

Just want to echo what Keith said there, that's really good of you and of them as well.

No worries, all us utter losers have to stick together.

Cheers folks. I'm hoping that this asshole is the reason all the major forums unite. In a few months when he goes on Wrestlefigs and slags off FAN I hope one of their posters comes over and it'll be a continual cycle until a giant love in.

Petey promised to put his socks on for a week. The 'L Town Mafia'? Have a fucking word. That L stands for Luton I presume.

I presume so, I live in Luton (moving away in a fortnight though) but I have never ever heard anyone but Staniforth refer to this "L Town Mafia". I think it might have something to do with football though, fancies himself as one of the original MIGS.