Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

He really needs to stop doing stuff like this, though. He does so many personal appearances. Like he's always on the road. He just needs to try and drop some weight and stop doing so much travelling. Sleeping in shite hotels on the opposite end of the world for a pay day simply cant be doing his body good. I think he needs to put his feet up for a bit.

• Paid Members

He must surely be one of the few guys that earned enough to sit at home. His first couple of books must have made me a fair bit and he was a big merch seller. I can understand the mentality of someone not wanting to sit at home everyday but why keep turning up for appearances you hate, looking miserable. Can he physically not turn down an offer of cash?

He really needs to stop doing stuff like this, though. He does so many personal appearances. Like he's always on the road. He just needs to try and drop some weight and stop doing so much travelling. Sleeping in shite hotels on the opposite end of the world for a pay day simply cant be doing his body good. I think he needs to put his feet up for a bit.

From his "Foley is Good" autobiography:

"While I was able to 'just say no' to drugs, I was unable to say no to a slice of pecan pie at the Waffle House at 2:00 am"

Fat lazy fucking gobshite

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Watched the "Cheap Pops" recording on the Network. I quite enjoyed it. It's self indulgent but what stand-up isn't? It's annoying when he explains who well known names are for the two non-wrestling fans in attendance and the audience clapping anyone they've heard of is weird. Kane doesn't get applause but Bruce Pritchard does. Work that out.

A few of the stories were amusing, his delivery was OK and he seemed to openly admit that he's a pervert, but not a very good one, and that he's in love with himself.

Preferred the autobiographical stuff. His "controversial" opinion on Brock Lesnar wasn't as much fun as the live version of his books.

• Moderators

Simple, they've sat through both Kane and Prichard's careers. Prichard was the awesome and entertaining Brother Love, Kane's been one of my least favourite wrestlers of the past 20 years. Even more when I last watched WWE in the run up to Mania. Especially as council bin man in league with Big Show.

Fucking hate Kane.

• Paid Members

As a bit of storytelling, it was good enough (Foley is, after all, a master talker), but you can see why he now likes to point out it's not really stand up, as the laughs just aren't there.

It's good having something different from the Network, though.

Billy Connolly once said that he should just read out place names from an A-Z when he's doing shows in America. Foley should do the same with the WWE encyclopedia. I have a weird dislike for Noelle Foley. She seems like such an attention seeker. I enjoyed it though, although it did seem  incredibly rehearsed, as in word for word. Mick was hobbling around like a pirate as well. I hope his condition doesn't get worse.

Of course she's an attention seeker, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

I've seen Foley's comedy in person and am not a fan of it. Fair fucks to him for managing to squeeze some money out of Vince for it though.

• Paid Members

Foley did an interview recently where he said he calls Vince "Mr McMahon" because he felt he lost the right to call him "Vince" after he left for TNA. He's such a fucking soft shite. A total fanny. He cant put his own socks on because of the bumps he took for the promotion. He did a lot for the company, he doesnt need to be all "sorry, Mr McMahon." I'm stunned Foley has such a little opinion of himself he still needs to suck Vince McMahon off because Vince no longer considers Foley a all time legend. He needs to grow a set of balls.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay