Sting has signed with the WWE

bono

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Sting does ever appear on Raw, which in sure he will at some point, it would be great to see a Sting/Ric Flair showdown for nostalgia reasons. I wonder since the early 90s Sting is obviously going to be in the game of the career mode is now going to be were you can work your way through WCW from the early 90s through to its last days...be a nice change if that were the case but obviously have WWE career mode also. It would make the game more interesting for me as i think they are running out of ideas as they have already done Road to WrestleMania and 30 years of Wrestlemania.

id like to see included from WCW Lex Luger, Ricky Steamboat, Vader and DDP and an old school Steiner Brothers.

• Paid Members
I wonder since the early 90s Sting is obviously going to be in the game of the career mode is now going to be were you can work your way through WCW from the early 90s through to its last days...be a nice change if that were the case but obviously have WWE career mode also. It would make the game more interesting for me as i think they are running out of ideas as they have already done Road to WrestleMania and 30 years of Wrestlemania.

Don't you think they should have a mode where you have to work your way through the territories in the 80s? That would be brilliant and sell like hot cakes C-Rock!

• Paid Members

The trailer is perfect. It's the only time I've ever been excited by some daft video game pre-order. The reaction to it was wonderful, people on here have constantly questioned whether Sting is still relevant enough to get the sort of reaction a main event legend merits, but that trailer sort of answered some of that. The people were well into it.

My wee brother even sent me an enthusiastic message today about Sting turning up on Raw. He went back to not liking wrestling when I told him what it was for, though.

Archived