Sting has signed with the WWE

bono

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the dvd is coming out in september maybe that debut match at Summerslam has some truth in it. If Sting was wrestling his first match at the end of august then a dvd in september would be perfect.

Did anyone see this list done a while ago. Some fantasy dvd listing

http://www.wrestlingdvdnews.com/fantasy-co...tion-wcw/25166/

I did make my own 'Best Of Sting' list some time ago, WWE could leech off this a bit:

Sting/Eddie Gilbert vs The Fantastics (No DQ) (TV 9/30/86)

Sting/Eddie Gilbert vs The Fantastics (TV 1/6/87)

Sting/Luger/Windham vs Ric Flair/Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard - Main Event 03.04.1988

Sting vs Ric Flair - NWA Clash Of The Champions I

Sting/Nikita Koloff vs Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard - NWA Great American Bash 1988

Sting/Lex Luger vs Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard (NWA Crockett Cup 4/23/88)

Sting vs Stan Lane - NWA Main Event 12.06.1988

Sting/Dusty Rhodes vs Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard - Clash Of The Champions II

Sting vs Barry Windham - NWA Clash of the Champions III

Sting/Road Warriors vs Sullivan/Rotunda/Steiner - NWA PRO 22.10.1988

Sting/Dr. Death vs Midnight Express (NWA Main Event 10.23.88)

Sting/Dusty Rhodes vs Road Warriors - NWA Starrcade 1988

Sting/Dr Death vs Terry Funk/Terry Gordy - WCW Power Hour 04.08.1989

Sting vs Great Muta - WCW Power Hour 01-09-1989

Sting/Ric Flair vs Great Muta/Dick Slater - WCW Clash Of The Champions VIII 09/12/1989

Sting vs Great Muta - WCW Great American Bash 1989

Sting/Ric Flair vs Terry Funk/The Great Muta - WCW Halloween Havoc 1989

Sting/Ric Flair/Arn Anderson vs Buzz Sawye/Dragon Master/Great Muta (WCW Power Hour 1/26/90)

Sting vs Ric Flair - WCW Great American Bash 1990

Sting vs Sid Vicious - WCW Halloween Havoc 1990

Sting vs Bobby Eaton (WCWSN 11/10/90)

Sting/Lex Luger vs The Steiner Brothers - WCW Superbrawl I

Sting/Brian Pillman/Steiners vs Horsemen (Saturday Night, 19/1/1991)

Sting vs The Great Muta - 21.03.1991 (Japan Version)

Sting/Brian Pillman/Rick Steiner/Scott Steiner vs Ric Flair/Larry Zbyszko/Barry Windham/Sid Vicious. - Wrestle War 1991: Wargames

Sting vs Cactus Jack - WCW 19.11.1991 (Submit or Surrender)

WCW Starrcade 1991 Battlebowl Battle-Royal

Sting/Great Muta vs The Stenier Brothers - NJPW Supershow 04.01.1992

Sting/Ricky Steamboat/Marcus Bagwell vs Steve Austin/Bobby Eaton/Rick Rude (WCW Pro 1/18/92)

Sting/Ricky Steamboat vs Rick Rude/Steve Austin - WCW Clash Of The Champions 22 - 21.01.1992

Sting/Marcus Bagwell vs Arn Anderson/Larry Zbyszko (Pro 2/1/92)

Sting/The Steiner Brothers vs Big Van Vader/Cactus Jack/Mr. Hughes. (Main Event

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Jeff Farmer could be quids in here.

Body double for STING

WWE "Orchestra" Promo $700/ day plus 20% agency Non-Union 06/8/2014

Male / Caucasian, Hispanic, Ethnically Ambiguous / 38 - 50 /

6'2, 250lb of pure muscle. Prefer a guy with wrestling experience, very fit. HEAVILY muscular. Slightly longer dark hair. Will have a full face of make up on (see attached photo). paying a higher rate as we need a GREAT double for this

308jmok.jpg

Seriously though, how amazing is that? Looking for fake Sting's to play his theme?!

• Paid Members

Fuck me! Does this mean I'm getting my wish of them using something like

? Easily the best version of the Crow number.

Shit, just realised this could mean Sting joining The Shield to take on Evolution. What a great idea, if they're going that way. You have a way of protecting Sting in all those 3v3 matches. They've got the black gear.

Not wanting to piss on the parade (I seriously hope this is Sting coming in - that would be awesome!) but as a DVD has been confirmed for Sting later this year could this have something to do with that rather than an actual appearance in an in-ring capacity?

• Moderators
It sounds more like something from a bad biblical epic. Don't like that.

Didn't we already watch that in chat one night? Where Shawn Michaels saved him from masked men who represented Steve's demons?

The best part is when some bloke starts singing about "This Blood".

What's better then? HBK saves Sting from adultery, or Vince Russo books a janitor to be Jesus?

Not wanting to piss on the parade (I seriously hope this is Sting coming in - that would be awesome!) but as a DVD has been confirmed for Sting later this year could this have something to do with that rather than an actual appearance in an in-ring capacity?

What i was thinking. This gives no clue to me that he is actually signing TBH.

• Paid Members
STING-WWE UPDATE

By Mike Johnson on 2014-06-09 11:28:28

Casting agencies released breakdowns today seeking Sting lookalikes for a WWE production.

The breakdown included a listing for a Sting body double, age 38-50, who is, "6'2, 250lb of pure muscle. Prefer a guy with wrestling experience, very fit. HEAVILY muscular. Slightly longer dark hair. Will have a full face of make up on. paying a higher rate as we need a GREAT double for this."

The breakdown also sought "Orchestra musicians with own instruments" aged 18 to 70 to portray a playing orchestra that would be made up in Sting's trademark facepaint.

In asking around, I am told the scenes were being shot for a new WWE videogame, which likely means Sting will be included in a major way in the WWE 2K15 videogame, his debut in a WWE-branded game. It would appear Sting will be in a role similar to Ultimate Warrior, Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar in recent years as the major "unique" name that is used to help brand and market the game.

The footahe will shoot on 6/16 with Tom Haines Directing and Tom Martin Producing for Street Gang Films.

Thanks to everyone in the acting community who sent that along.

Looks like they are going to hook the machine up to him before he debuts. DVD, WWE 2K15 appearance and then a match at Mania.

Archived