Sting has signed with the WWE

bono

• Paid Members
I dont get why Sting is being so precious about who he wrestles if/when he comes back.

At the start of the year he was battling Magnus and Spud, and it was never suggested that he was retiring when he left TNA...

Theres no shame in that, and he did a good job of putting them over without damaging himself.

Coming in and having a little run with Rusev, Alberto Del Rio or Cesaro would do him no harm at all.

Because TNA is a worthless company where wins and losses don't matter. Losing there is less important than losing to 10 paying fans on the indies.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That's daft, as it's well different. Sting was losing to the likes of Magnus on the way out, not on the way in.

What I like about Real Estate Steve is he only works for people that pay him what he's worth. The only reason he kept signing with TNA is because the date to money ratio was far too good to turn down. The moment TNA offered him a 10 pack of Walkers crisps for a show was when he decided he wasn't arsed any more.

Sting will show up in WWE if they give him what he wants. If not, he's set up for life.

I'd have to agree. This isn't Joey Styles trolling people with a "Sting vs. Undertaker?!? 28 Dream Matches That Will Never Maybe Might Just Happen At WrestleMania" in some backwater article on WWE.com. This is Triple H teasing us himself. He's coming in at some point.

Does anyone know if I pre-order on Amazon will I get Sting? It's not listing any pre-order bonus as yet.

Can't say for sure, but i've never failed to get the pre-order exclusives when i've just gone in to a store and bought it on day 1, or if i've ordered via numerous other sites. Honestly i dont believe i've even seen versions of the game that didnt include the content if bought new.

Oh, so they're just trying to push pre-orders and it's actually Day One exclusive content. I get it.

In my experience it is, there may be copies without the content, but i've never seen them. Much like that special 'Million $ Pack' of WWE All-Stars is the only one i've ever seen on shelves for 360.

From memory, I got the All Access Pass thing that unlocked all the content, including the Warrior pre-order. Pretty much all pre-order content becomes available at some point. I bought EA Sports UFC on the day of release, but I hadn't pre-ordered. The pre-order exclusive was Bruce Lee, but I was able to go to the PS Store and buy the Bruce Lee Bundle anyway.

They are pimping the pre-order as getting 2 Stings so i dont know if surfer Sting is an exclusive in the pre-order or not
It will be the same as last year where Warrior was the pre-order exclusive, but this time i suspect it will be both versions of Sting. They will likely appear in the career mode (as Warrior did), but wont be playable in any other game mode without a code. But as mentioned earlier, i'm yet to see a brand new copy of a WWE game in recent years without said code being included. It's entirely possible it could change as it is advertised as a pre-order only exclusive, so if you want to be 100% sure you get it i'd advise pre-ordering. But i'm fairly certain if you pick up a copy in store you should be ok.

Thu, 17 Jul 2014WWE NEWS: Sting says he wants Mania match, talks contractSting confirmed to TMZ in an interview that he signed a promotional contract with WWE. Included is his appearance in the "WWE 2K15" video game.However, Sting says he wants to work out a talent deal to have a WrestleMania match. Notably, against The Undertaker at WM31 next year."At my age, it's now or never!" Sting told TMZ. "The wave is coming into the shore."Sting, who has never wrestled in WWE, will be 56-years-old at the time of WM31, while Taker will have just turned 50-years-old the week before WrestleMania.Caldwell's Analysis: Right now, thoughts about Sting vs. Taker are better left to "just in the video game." But, they have eight months to prepare if the match is going to happen in real-life.[ LINK: TMZ Report HERE ][Torch art credit Grant Gould © PWTorch.com]

Archived