Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Can anyone tell me... where on the network can I see repeats of recent RAW shows?  I'm trying to find this week's show in full... 

Just started with the network and I am amazed at the sheer volume of content. I'll be working my way through :)

The most recent you'll get is from last month. Raw and Smackdown are put up a month after they air on TV.

• Paid Members

Man I wish they would resurrect Tough Enough soon. It's such an easy watch. Hopefully they get season 3 up soon. I've canned through season 2 this afternoon.

Man I wish they would resurrect Tough Enough soon. It's such an easy watch. Hopefully they get season 3 up soon. I've canned through season 2 this afternoon.

There have plans to bring it back again, but Austin doesn't seem to want to host it. Could have Christian host it instead, it's not liked doing/ever going to do anything again

• 2 weeks later...

There have plans to bring it back again, but Austin doesn't seem to want to host it. Could have Christian host it instead, it's not liked doing/ever going to do anything again

Vince hates Christian's weird skinned face. I'd be surprised if they even consider putting him on TV. Edited by Daaaaaad!