Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

WWE24 is pretty much the exact type of thing I signed up to the Network for. Watched it with my girlfriend today and we were both in tears after seeing Bryan speak to Connor following the main event.

Odd that they brought up the whole Undertaker going to hospital thing then quickly glossed over it.

I thought the wwe24 doc was good but tried to cover too many things in one episode. I think when its altogether as a box set it will be a much better watch. Its breaking down everything that went into last years westlemania and the fall out right?

I think that was it for last year's WrestleMania wasn't it?  That's the impression I got anyway, WWE24 simply being the name they're using for these occasional behind the scenes type things.  Half an hour was a bit of a pisstake, I was certainly expecting it to have a bit more to it.

• Paid Members

Loads of cool old stuff has been added in the Vault for Black History month, but looks like all the 12 Days of Attitude stuff has gone, although it's probably still there if you search for it.

It looks like its gone, though people are crossing their fingers it's just in the middle of being moved to the "proper" sections for each video. It would be insane if they took it down permanently given they've kept stuff like Smackdown pre-game shows up.

Edited by JNLister