Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I quite like the idea of looking around the houses of the Superstars. Maybe some of the older ones too. They could turn up Dynamite's house and see if his Sky is working as yet.

I'd like to see an inside working of life at Titan Towers - I think that could be pretty interesting. Plus why not do some 'Best Of's' and short documentaries on some stars who aren't likely to get a DVD release. WWE 24/7 used to do these - they did a Barry Windjham one I have on disc which was amusingly called 'Barry's Treasure' which had Pirate music over the top. A few rare and different matches, vignettes, interview spots etc. combined with some talking heads and hey presto you've got some great TV and at low cost too.

• Paid Members

What about making a show featuring a group of wrestlers in Louisiana and Oklahoma having matches and then talking about their upcoming matches, perhaps making it an episodic series. You could call it "Mid-South Wrestling".

Man, they need to ditch these ideas and think outside the box...

Midget Gems! 15-minute filler show that highlights a different minis match every week. Use this as a platform to bring Max Mini back.

Big Apple Squash! A fast-paced half-hour of squash matches from the vault, featuring Big Van Vader, BIg Boss Man, Big Sid... Big Josh...

Kurt's Angles! Former Olympic Gold Medallist takes us on an journey through the best angles in wrestling history.

And so on...

Been massively disappointed with the MNW series. Going chronologically would have been a way fresher approach than talking points beaten to death on previous documentaries, and would give the talking heads stuff far more context as things moved along.

It's almost like there's little new or interesting ground left to cover in that one short period that they've already documented a million times over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in countless books, interviews, documentaries and roundtables for the last fifteen years.

That fucking tank is wrestling's Del Boy fell through the bar.

Edited by King Pitcos

I really liked that documentary as a newcomer to Billy Graham. You're right that it was never released over here. I think it was released in the States at a time when they were releasing massive quantities of their DVDs, thus there was loads still in warehouses. I got it on DVD for pretty cheap.

Edit: I'm pleasantly surprised by the documentaries they've put out on the Network. I thought they wouldn't show anything particularly controversial, but they've put out older documentaries that deal with drug abuse and death. I just assumed they'd put out friendly documentaries or lists like Top 50 Superstars Of All Time or the John Cena Experience.

Edited by Sphinx

Well after winging that they weren't going to do it.... the latest Monday Night Wars covers the Cruiserweight Division, the failed WWE Lightweight Division, and how the cruisers were held down behind a glass ceiling.

Really weird bit is when they try not to mention Benoit as a defecting Radical.

Great little watch.