Vinnie to buy the Toon

Sheffbag

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
utter nonsense. They're over here every 6 months, it be any more tapped a market

How about running a full time development promotion over here? The market would support that wouldn't it? Especially if they sent regulars and legends over for stints to help sell tickets.

That'd be cheaper than buying Sports Direct FC too.

As for Wrestling XI's, I used to always create WWF and WCW teams on Sensi Soccer back in the day. Giant Gonzales in goal, Undertaker centre half, Randy Savage banging them in up front.

I heard Vince McMahon was going to buy Newcastle and make Undertaker's footballing brother the captain and that new ultimate warrior will play up front and then he'll move the team to Wembley stadium and hold both the champions league final and wrestlemania there and it'll be the most watched wrestlemania ever.

More chance of Steve McMahon buying Newcastle than Vince McMahon.

The whole 'Vince interested in Newcastle' thing makes for a halfway decent joke, but that's all it is. It's really embarrassing when media sources in this country run with the story, when they really don't have any clue at all & shows up the standards of journalism.

The idea that he'd 'buy a soccer club to expand WWE in this country' is utterly laughable and shows zero knowledge about how big WWE is in this country, how valuable it is to Sky and how it had been on tv in this country for over 25 years.

Ashley wants

• Paid Members
From my old housemate:

All their matches should have PPV names like WestHamMania, SwanseaSlam, Sunderland Series, Everton Chamber, Norwich Way Out etc

Any others?

Hull in the Cell.

EDIT: Damn, tiger_rick beat me to it!

ECW One Night Stoke

Archived