Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Paid Members

Miz has qualified, yes? He's winning. To finally get another title run, and to defend it against Bryan at SummerSlam.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
8 hours ago, air_raid said:

Miz has qualified, yes? He's winning. To finally get another title run, and to defend it against Bryan at SummerSlam.

I love this. 

If Miz wins then i wouldn't go for a quick cash in. I'd have Styles as the first guest on Miz TV after MITB and Miz getting in his face telling him that he will choose when he will cash in and that whoever is the champ should be worried. He could carry that case all year (and even bring out a baby sized one for his kid - dad of the year and all that) in promos and would be great as a tease attempting to cash it in and AJ recovering enough to put him off doing it.

The obvious match is leading to Miz/Bryan. i'd even let the Miz carry it all the way to WM stating that he wants his MITB shot at WM against Bryan and helping Bryan win the title at Survivor Series by attacking Styles before or during it, That way you get Miz/AJ through the winter as AJ's revenge for costing him the belt and a years programme out of it.

He's too good at been an smarmy arse to blow having the briefcase in his possession too early. 

• Paid Members

Miz/Styles could be awesome. I'd have Miz show some polaroids on the big screen of an intoxicated Styles in bed with some woman. Then I'd hire someone who can't really act to play that woman and tell the whole world that AJ got her pregnant.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

The obvious match is leading to Miz/Bryan. i'd even let the Miz carry it all the way to WM stating that he wants his MITB shot at WM against Bryan and helping Bryan win the title at Survivor Series by attacking Styles before or during it

I think this is holding off too long. Since Bryan got cleared I've been expecting the match to happen at SummerSlam. There's history from Bryans first run, all the animosity while Bryan was off, Talking Smack, the draft etc. I really don't want to wait too much longer for them to finally fight.

18 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Miz/Styles could be awesome. I'd have Miz show some polaroids on the big screen of an intoxicated Styles in bed with some woman. Then I'd hire someone who can't really act to play that woman and tell the whole world that AJ got her pregnant.

Don't forget have someone close to Styles turn on him because he believes the Miz's lies, only to not turn back to AJs side when it turns out to be a load of bollocks.

God, what a shit storyline that could be - lucky no company in the world would book something that made that little sense.

• Paid Members

No need for Miz/Bryan to gonat it again immediately. It is a bit strange that there’s been no interaction at all from them so far since Bryan’s comeback (save for the tweets) but it’ll happen. It’s a rivalry they can run on and off for a long time to come. I’d imagine they’re planning their latest run for the summer. 

12 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

No need for Miz/Bryan to gonat it again immediately. It is a bit strange that there’s been no interaction at all from them so far since Bryan’s comeback (save for the tweets) but it’ll happen. It’s a rivalry they can run on and off for a long time to come. I’d imagine they’re planning their latest run for the summer. 

I think it'll play out at Summerslam but part of me would like to see them go longer and hold out until Mania. Have The Miz win MITB, then at Summerslam have Bryan vs. Styles/Nak (whoever is champ), then as it looks like Bryan is about to win The Miz cashes in. Over the next few months The Miz keeps avoiding Bryan (he could even get some new lackeys who keep costing Bryan numer 1 contender matches). Then Daniel Bryan finally wins the Royal Rumble leading to the main event at Mania being Daniel Bryan vs The Miz. 

Archived