The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

If he is out then I reckon Zayn is decent shout, not a fucking clue how they get there but that's up to them, good worker, good in the underdog role.

Failing that they could have Finn come back and face Joe, play on the history from NXT and swerve away from Triple H involvement. Again, god knows how they logically do it, they are in a bit of a jam here to be honest. Gotta imagine Rollins is getting some heat as injury prone and unreliable now, he's fucking up some big plans that lad.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

I feel bad for the guy, but from a selfish perspective not having Rollins on the show isn't a bad thing for me. I'm really not interested in his feud with Triple H, or even him full stop right now.

How did he injure himself? Was it something Joe did?

Edit: my guess is that he was already injured, Monday night was a way of writing him out. Makes sense for him not to be involved at the Rumble at all.

Edited by PunkStep

I feel bad for the guy, but from a selfish perspective not having Rollins on the show isn't a bad thing for me. I'm really not interested in his feud with Triple H, or even him full stop right now.

How did he injure himself? Was it something Joe did?

Edit: my guess is that he was already injured, Monday night was a way of writing him out. Makes sense for him not to be involved at the Rumble at all.

Got to agree with this, he looked well pissed off backstage in the Dallas 'Mania in documentary they just released and to miss out two years in a row can't be easy for him. He was still a shit babyface like.

• Paid Members

If he is out of Mania god knows what plans that could change for the whole card. This is pretty unfortunate for Rollins if it's a bad one. But like PunkStep said, Rollins as a character does nothing for me these days so maybe the break does him good in the long run though I'm certain it will be a long while before it'll feel that way to him.

I don't see Nakamura or Roode coming up for a long time yet. Nakamura maybe post Mania and Roode possible in the Autumn. So I'd rule them out from my perspective.

If HHH can't face Rollins then Balor could be an option if he can be back on TV in March. I gather though that he either has only recently, or maybe hasn't even, got the all clear to start training again, so that could be too close for comfort. Failing that, Joe turning against him or Zayn seem to be the other possibilities.

Edited by WeeAl

As bad as it sounds, I'd be delighted if he's gone for a few months. Maybe he could use the time off doing acting/promo classes and return as a proper face, not the half arsed version he is at the moment. Only problem is what do they do with Joe and Trips now.

• Paid Members

Had a thought about Joe and apologies if this has been mentioned (and I haven't seen Smackdown). Is Joe necessarily a Raw guy? He just turned up with Trips. Imagine the greatness that could come from Joe being courted by both GMs while turning up on both shows and causing mayhem. Shane could give him Cena at Mania as a bribe. Although that last but is probably scuppered by *spoilers*.