The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

If you kicked the fans out for booing Reigns you'd be left with a half empty arena and a #CancelWWENetwork storm quicker than you could say Dem Wans. To be fair, it's not even just the Full Sail type that boo him. His character is pretty shit. And he's nowhere near as good as Cena as making it work for him. Either give him some time off or turn him heel proper.

The issue with turning him heel is that WWE would end up booking him like a bad ass who does short promos and doesn't pander to the crowd, which will start getting him cheered again. 

• Paid Members

The issue with turning him heel is that WWE would end up booking him like a bad ass who does short promos and doesn't pander to the crowd, which will start getting him cheered again.

That isn't an issue. No heel bar the Miz gets booed anyway.

I know its been said before but would be fantastic if when he was being booed during a Promo if he just turned around and told the fans to shut the **** up. 

They should just let him do his own thing, none of the face/heel stuff and just see where it takes him. 

• Paid Members

Sorry are people really suggesting that if your in the crowd and  want to boo a wrestler that WWE wants you to cheer you should be thrown out?

I have a plan, if you watch game of thrones, they should have a like button for each character, if you hit like like Ramsey, dislike Snow then your box should lock you out of watching.  

They had Roman as the next big thing, they Kevin Nashed him simple as. He want from a brooding bad ass to a catchphrase clown in a matter of weeks he was then rammed down everyone throats. They nearly got it with his, Im not a good guy speeches but dropped it.

Im with Brief let him be him for a bit see what happens at the end. 

• Paid Members

Poor Sami. Aside from the fact that no one needed to see Zayn/Owen again until 2025 at the earliest, this paper champion doesn't beat anyone but don't worry - we have a guy who everyone can beat.

Rest of the show was a decent blend of good matches and videos and backstage skits. I dread to think where they can go in a month or two though. It feels like we've seen everything at the main event end of this roster, male and female, many, many times already.

Rollins calling out Trips out of nowhere was interesting. They going with that at the Rumble?

you know Raw's suffering a bit when I go 'yay Big Show!'

Not a bad episode though, the Charlotte segment was great, well, once Ric came out anyway. Enzo/Rusev stuff different and good. And Jack Gallagher!! Got nicely over while still keeping a lot of his tricks still in the bag

• Paid Members

I can't help but feel like they've screwed the pooch with Cesaro and Sheamus now. Seeing them all pally and team-matey just doesn't entertain me the same as when they were acting like dicks, but still kicking loads of ass. That segment with Charlotte & Naitch at the end was pretty awesome, though. The iron (wo)man match could be good, but how long are they going to drag the feud out? We've had Hell In A Cell, which didn't end the feud, then we had falls count anywhere, and now the iron man match? How many more gimmick matches do we burn through while the other women in the division are treading water? At least on Smackdown a couple of the other women in the division are feuding while Becky and Alexa tussle over the title.

Big Show is doing a shitty Santa spot soon isn't he? That beard.

They need to get that belt off of Owens.

They need to ditch the belt full stop, and just "share" belts across the brands (1 world, Us and IC, 1 womens, 1 Tag team).

The entire idea of a Universal champion is garbage and second rate. Whoever ever holds it is either "champion of the WWE universe" (which is essentially the peoples champion.....and to me would be out ranked by every other title) or champion of the actual fucking universe......which is a ludicrous statement to make for obvious reasons.

Personally I'm fine with brand exclusive Titles. The Universal Title is the only one I find struggling right now.

They've done a surprisingly good job with the Titles otherwise imo. Especially on Smackdown.

Not finished the show yet but those Enzo backstage segments are fucking rotten.