The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

One of the minor things that bug me on both Raw/Smackdown is when they cut out the entrances by going to an break or coming back and someone is already in the ring, I'm sure R-Truth and Goldust has been cut to a commercial at least three times in as many weeks, which defeats the whole point of having the words and bouncing goldust head on the screen when they cut it off halfway through.

It might seem petty but entrances is all part of the show so cutting them out just seems so lazy and pointless, especially when you have like three hours of Monday Night Raw to fill, which they struggle with anyway. 

• Paid Members

Do you really want to see the same entrances over and over? The shows are dull enough. In the attitude era, they'd often put the entrance in the commercial break. Made it seem like you weren't missing any action.

Get the point about them having time to fill but if all they've got to fill it is more entrances, we're fucked anyway.

Do you really want to see the same entrances over and over? The shows are dull enough. In the attitude era, they'd often put the entrance in the commercial break. Made it seem like you weren't missing any action.

Get the point about them having time to fill but if all they've got to fill it is more entrances, we're fucked anyway.

I still prefer entrances, and as stupid as it sounds it can help make/break characters so cutting entrances to me makes some of the lower card look smalltime and worthless. 

I still prefer entrances, and as stupid as it sounds it can help make/break characters so cutting entrances to me makes some of the lower card look smalltime and worthless.

I think some entrances are more over than the performers.

• Paid Members

Goldberg looked great again apart from the trip. Good reaction, decent heat for Heyman and his tease and a cracking Jackhammer and Spear. A little whine but I'd rather they didn't have Rusev out there selling. There are no top guys on Raw and the five who are closest should be treated with kid gloves.

Nothing show after the opening segment. Save yourself 2 3/4 hours.

• Paid Members

I see the cruiserweights are still over like rover. Did I see there are only 4 guys on the SS team as well. They said it was going to be 5 on 5, but after the battle royal the graphic said Brown Snowman had the "final Raw team slot". Could be a mistake, I guess.

• Paid Members

I see the cruiserweights are still over like rover. Did I see there are only 4 guys on the SS team as well. They said it was going to be 5 on 5, but after the battle royal the graphic said Brown Snowman had the "final Raw team slot". Could be a mistake, I guess.

I think it's Rollins, Reigns, Owens, Jericho and Strowman. Didn't do a good job of clarifying it.

• Paid Members

I'd have thought it'd be a good opportunity to bring back Show and start working towards his match against Shaq at 'Mania, or maybe it's still a bt soon.

• Paid Members

Goldberg looked great again apart from the trip. Good reaction, decent heat for Heyman and his tease and a cracking Jackhammer and Spear. A little whine but I'd rather they didn't have Rusev out there selling. There are no top guys on Raw and the five who are closest should be treated with kid gloves.

Nothing show after the opening segment. Save yourself 2 3/4 hours.

Agreed, but I think part of that was to have someone big to show Goldberg will be able to get brock up for the jackhammer.