The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

When it becomes 5th or 6th choice of things to want to watch, then you run out of time. I'd rather watch game of thrones Sunday at 2am, ths watch mitb is an example of other shows on tv having a greater attraction. I know which one is going to take me on a greater thrill ride , and it's not the one with Corbin vs ziggler 7

You can see the attraction why people stay up through the night watching LIVE sport, but staying up just to catch an episode of a drama at 2am that lasts only an hour seems a bit silly. But each to their own.

Wrestling isn't sport, it's live action drama. Just these days it has very little drama or hook. Game of thrones as an example of something to watch in its place, has built this week up as a massive attraction, with lots of sub plots, and potential outcomes. Where as mitb we could all take lucky guesses at results and what e finishes will be, and know before hand that the outcomes will have little or no relevance. That's why wrestling is losing its hook, nothing really matters of has consequences anymore. Even when the are stipulations, they are forgotten within weeks re leaving wwe or being made to join someone's group

If you watch Raw with the commercials cut out, fast forward all the entrances and skip any women's stuff, you can get it down to under two hours.

I'm not just saying it to be contrarian, but there are some weeks where the entrances and women's stuff are the best things on the show.

If you watch Raw with the commercials cut out, fast forward all the entrances and skip any women's stuff, you can get it down to under two hours.

Skip all of the 'moments ago' bits and you can get it down to 1hr 30mins

Does this not re-enforce the perception that 3hrs is too long for Raw? By applying every short cut you can to watch it, you can get it down to the average length of a feature film Edited by WyattSheepMask

Personally I think Raw has been terrible the last month. The matches have all been the same, the storylines are predictable, every year its the same old build (e.g. TLC will have tables one week, ladders the next week etc, MITB will have the six participants face off in various matches etc). 

Even Seth's return seems to have been rushed without much conviction.

Brand Split Raw will probably be the next decent Raw to look forward too, anything else is just filler.